Zeno's MF Righteous Fire 1.0.6

You can sustain it easily with 88% fire res, i.e. a Purity of Fire gem lvl 17 or higher. At that moment, you actually regenerate a bit HP while your RF is on. If you can get a lvl20 purity of fire, even better. (Also, high lvl Vitality helps, obviously.)
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
"
nolife4you написал:
Hey ! Nice build, looks good for Mfing :)

I've re spec an old marauder into this, i'm currently lvling, lvl 67. I was wondering if you're actually using the items you linked, or if you have another set now ?

An also, can you substain RF without frenzy charges (so without blood dance) ? Right now, i'm barely substaining it, but i'm missing some regen life nodes, and life nodes. I'm using the same uniques as you, and my helmet has way more life than yours ! I guess it will work fine once I picked up those missing nodes ?

Thanks ! =)

The set i used to use got broken up/Sold and then the page broke so i borrowed these tiems to remake the guide.

My gear was a lot better tbh.

Yes i could sustain RF without charges, though the regen was pretty small. I gained about 40 life per second with RF going.

Once you get more regen nodes the regen will go up and you should be able to sustain. Keep in mind getting more HP also increases the damage you take, so HP alone won't make you regen more, you need either mroe fire resist, or more regen. Buying level 20 purity of fire and/or Vitality can go a long way.
The increased effect of auras you cast nodes in the upper left corner of the tree can also raise your maximum fire resistance by 1%. With level 20 purity of fire you're at 90% resistance and with flask you are immune to fire damage. Crematorium boss OWNED^^
"
Nebelmonster написал:
The increased effect of auras you cast nodes in the upper left corner of the tree can also raise your maximum fire resistance by 1%. With level 20 purity of fire you're at 90% resistance and with flask you are immune to fire damage. Crematorium boss OWNED^^

Indeed they can, but they also increase the damage RF does to you because it's an Aura.

Somewhat a "meh" set of nodes, but worth the reduced reservation to run grace with this setup.

You can skip those nodes, and go on the otehr side of the circle and reserve less mana, but grace/vitality don't get stronger and you use BM for everything anyways so it doesn't matter much.
"
Zeno666 написал:
"
Nebelmonster написал:

Indeed they can, but they also increase the damage RF does to you because it's an Aura.

Somewhat a "meh" set of nodes, but worth the reduced reservation to run grace with this setup.

You can skip those nodes, and go on the otehr side of the circle and reserve less mana, but grace/vitality don't get stronger and you use BM for everything anyways so it doesn't matter much.

I was always under the impression the 3% buff + inner force circle increased the damage you taken from RF, but not the aura nodes themselves. I've never seen anyone factor the aura increase in the damage you take to figure out how much regen you need to sustain.
Thats right, you don't take more damage from the Aura Nodes. Liferegen grows up when you take these nodes for more maximum resistance. And it also increase the liferegen from vitality of course.
Последняя редакция: Nebelmonster. Время: 20 февр. 2014 г., 4:57:31
"
Zeno666 написал:
...Indeed they can, but they also increase the damage RF does to you because it's an Aura...

Like few guys already said, RF is not an aura, but a buff. Thats why ^^ what they said.
There is any way to use Elemental Equilibrium with IIQ gloves with fire damage?
"
pelll написал:
There is any way to use Elemental Equilibrium with IIQ gloves with fire damage?

Dont attack enemies or attack enemies and have no use of EE. Monsters will die anyways pretty fast even they would have +25% fire res.
Последняя редакция: Nahkalaukku. Время: 21 февр. 2014 г., 0:17:48
Hi

I'm levelling a Marauder with some 2H mauls at the moment, and I was just wondering when would be the best time to make the switch to RF?

thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация