1.0.5b Patch Notes

This is the saddest thread ever. Here the devs are trying to make their FREE game better for everyone, and 90% of the posts are negative or complaints/whining. Makes me sick. If you want the game to keep improving and growing and getting more people and more support, support the devs, not slam them!!!
Yptalos they asked u to wright this post ? cause ppl paying mony and see only shit fix where they pissing of ppl!!!!!!! they dont fix desync !
AND YEA Yptalos i dont see that u donate mony to them so SHUT THE F... UP!
Последняя редакция: duude. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 11:26:36
Скрытый текст
Path Of Exile

Best MMO in the world ^^
Very timely fix which gave everyone an equal opportunity to achieve 100 lvl in the League. Players all will remember, and remember about this on March 25 / April 15.
IGN: __SoNiC__ (Nemesis)
Is everyone having the problems with the game crashing since this mornings update? At some point the game fails to connect to an instance when you switch maps and kicks you back to the login screen where it fails to connect to newsfeed and then fails to login at all. Game must be closed and restarted to fix and by then I am having to explore the instances all over again until it crashes again. I finally gave up and quit. Mostly having the problems with the Chamber of Sins maps off of Crossroads.
"
duude написал:
Yptalos they asked u to wright this post ? cause ppl paying mony and see only shit fix where they pissing of ppl!!!!!!! they dont fix desync !
AND YEA Yptalos i dont see that u donate mony to them so SHUT THE F... UP!

Not everyone cares for looks & gimmicks, so can very well support by buying a lot of stash tabs instead, could be that he did that :)
"
Yptalos написал:
This is the saddest thread ever. Here the devs are trying to make their FREE game better for everyone, and 90% of the posts are negative or complaints/whining. Makes me sick. If you want the game to keep improving and growing and getting more people and more support, support the devs, not slam them!!!

Complaints are how they learn things about the game that can be improved to make it better so the game can grow and get more people as you say. Saying "Wow this game is awesome" doesn't really help anything.
To everyone complaining about them not fixing desync:

They've stated multiple times that it isn't something that can be fixed.

Deal with it.
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
I just planned grab Volatile Mines and use Smoke mine on cast on damage taken, does this patch notes means that my plan will not work?
Последняя редакция: neorich. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 12:11:14
does this mean after your able to do updates to servers without stopping people, be able to fix that horrible dysync? I wont try hardcore until that is fixed. I'm a programmer and I love this game to death. I NEVER had any problems with any characters until I started the Marauder with cyclone and multi-strike with knives... that made the game go crazy bad with speeding up and then all the sudden im dead... PLEASE fix this issue. I like this game way too much to just not play anymore.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация