Season Six, Event 74: 1 Hour Lethal Rogue Solo

and points seem to be glitching again.

This race was kind of fun but definitely shows the problems with the netcode.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Eh dude, where's my points !
Died 2 times, almost gaved up but then returned and made my 4 points. Best race ever. I will remember it forever.
Rolled shadow, won the strand lottery on my third try and didnt die again. Killed one exile (orra greengate on ledge), ran or bailed from the rest. I remained on ledge to the end.

Im thankful these sorts of races are rare and dont award demis, btw.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
I think I got into the top 20 for my class for the first time! Despite starting late and dying twice. So that's nice.
Is there any tips for this? lost 4 characters, the templar died at one shot lol.
"
s7abilizer написал:
Is there any tips for this? lost 4 characters, the templar died at one shot lol.

get a bow in twilight or spec throw.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
NO PTS!!! :O
Hateful post.
Fun Race... not!

Every single Exile had 2 companions.
1st being his pet
2nd being Desyncula, the mighty deamon of serversided reality wich confuses your mind and creates a client sided world you've never been in.
And don't forget the great RNGesus who throws the ugliest Exiles right in your face on entering a new Zone.

Died 5 times made it to 3 in the last few minutes.

p.s.:(not that i hate this race mods but this time Desyncula and RNGesus had a big laught i guess) XD
Killed about six exiles and if I desynched even once, I didn't notice it. Race went pretty smooth.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация