Achievement Design

"
there isn't a 1000 hour one on the list. Six-linking an item is approximately the limit

Sarcasm ? Since that takes way more than 1000 hours for most players with the current state of the "crafting-system" (now i'm sarcastic too).
Only way to get a six-link in under 1000h is running a six-link-lottery-scam, scam someones whole 6six link item, scam enough currency to buy one, or have crazy luck. And keep in mind 2 out of 4 wont count towards the Achievement.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Последняя редакция: Darkrox. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 1:47:56
i didn't read pages 2-5, but was it ever explained what the point of the achievements even is? i don't see why there's motivation to do the achievements - it's not as if they unlock anything or do anything.

i didn't think anyone even cared about them. but this thread shoots that thought down...
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
PVP?

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
win a pvp match against aux
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
How about some achievements that aren't just another ZOOM Through a Zone ones?

Maybe something that takes a bit of effort and—oh the horror—time?

Kill 2 (or more) rare monsters affected by eachother's auras? If you're lucky they will be close to each other to begin with. Maybe make it so it has to occur in a non-map zone?
SSF since ~OB
I was laughing almost the whole time, because i thought "In your face, Blizzard!"

Like the current Achievements. Some of them are easy to obtain, others are more challenging. (Like Unique Map in a Unique Map)

I would like to see some Time Achiv., like cleaning up Area X in Y Minutes or complete the Story in X Hours.
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
Form me you could add achivements witch would give us some orb awards. This could be limited (1 task for month) and quite hard.

I think now of one like kill 50 rouge exiles. And for that you would receive an exalt, or maybe 20 fusing orbs.
Filter in trade chat.

For example:
I'm looking for kaom's primacy, so i enter "kaom" and only players linking or writing something with kaom inside there messages will be displayed to me.

Trade channel will more useful, spam will be gone, more visibility for playing.

This implementation will be on client side so no more data to be calculate by server. Server will continue to send all the Channel to the client, client will filter informations.

Édit: oops your are talking about achievement ideas, not features. My bad, i'm not fully awake.
Последняя редакция: KikitheKing. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 2:31:10
"
CanHasPants написал:
Dream Come True is pure gold, Stay a While is classic, and I like the idea of arbitrarily tossing away good items solely for an achievement.

Keep them coming, godsmackfan.

Thanks. I heard in Diablo median xL you could destroy valuable items for not benefit, so I thought why not in POE too. Here's a few more for you.

1. Knockback an enemy x yards (Don't come a knockin)
2. Fill a stash tab full of gems (Precioussss)
3. Full clear a map completely zoomed in (Lookin good)
4. Dance with Lady Mervail (Dirty Dancin)
5. Knockback an enemy while unarmed (Falcon Punch!)
6. Pick up an item that a party member did not have room for (Temporarily Permanent)
7. Have three trigger gems go off at once (Don't push my buttons)
8. Run through a zone with no items equipped (No Beast of Burden)
9. Defeat Dominus without chest armor (Boycotting pants)
10. Find a mystery frog pet (The Lucky One)
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
Последняя редакция: godsmackfan1002. Время: 22 янв. 2014 г., 2:34:20
Why waste your developers time on stuff like that ?
there is enough to fix like the
"Pay to win" Map drop situations , wich is a heaven for all those RMT's.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация