Season Six, Event 84: 12 Minute Solo Burst 1

"
DaRealNoob написал:
the problem with these races is that you need a 1500$ computer to have a chance.

Are we defining "chance" as like top 3? Because you need an SSD for that. Top 10 of the less played classes is achievable without one though...even in bursts where skill has a greatly diminished impact.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Последняя редакция: TheTenthDoc. Время: 30 янв. 2014 г., 13:14:50
Rank 2 Templar, rank 11 overall

carry
"
Jahrastafaraj написал:
"
ydrinkcoke написал:
"
DaRealNoob написал:
the problem with these races is that you need a 1500$ computer to have a chance.

Nope, i'm playing on a cheapo 2002 laptop I got from work and I regularly score within the top 20,

XDXDXD im playing on comp good for year 2007 and have problems with loading, desync etc. and ur tellin me u play on 2002 laptop and get to top 20, sure dude sure -.-
Do u also live 300 km from server and have ping 25ms????

Your pc specs have nothing to do with desync. What do you mean with "problems with loading"?

Living in germany and having ~50 ms myself, so ping isn't a problem either here.

Desync plays a role but people always blame it instead of accepting that it's mostly their inability to play good enough.
Example, thankfully happened in this race... was in lower submerged, finaly found way to upper, when i tried to click on instance of upper submerged it wasnt active and after 2-3 sec, game just put me back to login screen.(its only one of many many different problems here)

btw loading between stages(instances) if im lucky is 5-10 sec
"
Jahrastafaraj написал:
"
ydrinkcoke написал:
"
DaRealNoob написал:

Nope, i'm playing on a cheapo 2002 laptop I got from work and I regularly score within the top 20,

XDXDXD im playing on comp good for year 2007 and have problems with loading, desync etc. and ur tellin me u play on 2002 laptop and get to top 20, sure dude sure -.-
Do u also live 300 km from server and have ping 25ms????

read it and weep. #10 scion, #24 overall.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/774838
Последняя редакция: ydrinkcoke. Время: 30 янв. 2014 г., 13:38:46
"
Jahrastafaraj написал:
Example, thankfully happened in this race... was in lower submerged, finaly found way to upper, when i tried to click on instance of upper submerged it wasnt active and after 2-3 sec, game just put me back to login screen.(its only one of many many different problems here)

btw loading between stages(instances) if im lucky is 5-10 sec

Putting you back on loading screen hasn't anything to do with your pc specs either.

5-10 loading screen hurts you a bit but RNG factors in terms of mob/blue mob density and weapon drops influence the result by a much higher percentage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация