Season Six, Event 92: 1 Hour BLAMT Solo

Died 2 times, then on third time, Hillock blessed me with this level 1 monster

So I made sure to go extremely carefully and not die. level 10.6 in 45 minutes...could have used that first 15 minutes but not complaining.

Found basically everything in ledge.
Последняя редакция: ctcsback. Время: 2 февр. 2014 г., 2:06:41
Every BLAMT race I think, "I'll just stop at lv.5". Then during the race I think, "hmm, doing ok, let's keep going". Then, RIP.

Fun race though, GG.
Wearing the Redbeak for the first ~40 min.

Скрытый текст
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
without a doubt the dumbest race in the game. if the rewards were higher, it might be worth it to sit through this boring , god awful idea of a race. it sure takes tons of skill to carefully check off screen with arrows all day, only to have several rhoas/skeletons/whatever desync onto you if you dare get within aggro range of them.
Do you not get credit if you delete your dead toon before the race ends?

I was in like 147th when I died, I checked after it was over and my name is missing from the list now?
Can not explain why am I so proud of barely making it to level 8 :)
"
UbyTuesday написал:
without a doubt the dumbest race in the game. if the rewards were higher, it might be worth it to sit through this boring , god awful idea of a race. it sure takes tons of skill to carefully check off screen with arrows all day, only to have several rhoas/skeletons/whatever desync onto you if you dare get within aggro range of them.

u probably got killed by hillock more then 5 times?

it is hard, but not impossible, just play very carefully and never rush. going ranged is the key ;)
"
DiaperFiller написал:
Do you not get credit if you delete your dead toon before the race ends?

I was in like 147th when I died, I checked after it was over and my name is missing from the list now?

Yeah no points if you delete before getting points, which are distributed after the race is over for all characters. It's indicated in the linked "rules".
Necropolis: 96
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Последняя редакция: unsane. Время: 2 февр. 2014 г., 2:15:38
Damn!
Rolled shadow, found a wand on my 3rd character which made it to the end.

No amazing drops but i didnt end up stuck with the starting crude bow for the entire event either. Desync was crazy on coast, bad at flats, minimal in submerged and gone by ledge except when i encountered bandits at the midway totem/fires. Seems any monster speed above snails pace breaks the netcode completely now, not good.

Once again im thankful these sorts of races are comparatively rare. At least it didnt take 20+ tries to escape strand this time round.

GG all, see you next race.

IGN: KoTao

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация