First Ever Points Sale and PoE on Amazon Digital Games

You can buy a friend stash tabs or w/e, but not trade for items. Yea..gl preventing that from happening. It's not the easiest thing to prove.
ign: Vixien
"
stevich написал:
still no build of the week. Now ist really going for build of a half year. CMON GGG

haha so right... i think GGG is hoping ppl forgot...
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
"
knowfear написал:
"
stevich написал:
still no build of the week. Now ist really going for build of a half year. CMON GGG

haha so right... i think GGG is hoping ppl forgot...

they are working on the game, is that really so bad?
"
Wisdom написал:
Who is this?
Скрытый текст
Duelist with some awesome armor, Daresso, or class number 8 perhaps?

letitbebardletitbebard

Anyone getting stuck at the link accounts screen? It tells me to link them but doesn't give me anything except a Create Account button that I can't click.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Последняя редакция: SilentOppressor. Время: 4 февр. 2014 г., 10:58:38
"
SilentOppressor написал:
Anyone getting stuck at the link accounts screen? It tells me to link them but doesn't give me anything except a Create Account button that I can't click.

I just finished emailing support about this. Not sure why it's happening since I have a US billing address and I haven't had any issues with buying anything else through Amazon.
"
Dimeq написал:

I just finished emailing support about this. Not sure why it's happening since I have a US billing address and I haven't had any issues with buying anything else through Amazon.

Same thing. I contacted their online support about this and told me they would need to email their games department to find out more about this issue which could take 24-48 hours. Hopefully it is fixed by then.
IGN= Brumz_Three
I am also having the same issue with linking my account. The create account button will not let me click it, and there doesn't seem to be an option to link and existing account.
"
drymagon написал:
Dang! I just ordered my survivor pack 5 minutes before the promotion :D

The supporter packs are not discounted, just the points packs.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Nice, but i think i'd rather buy a champion supporter pack because of the epic exalt hoodie ;-)
Well this is hard to pass up. You'll be getting another 85 from me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация