Favorite game of all time

"
Fire_Kid написал:
Surprisingly, I don't recall ever making this thread.

So here it is.

My favorite game of all time is Dark Souls (Yes, I've played DeS but like DS better). I've spammed it around here enough so I don't think I need to explain.

What about you guys?

Demon souls is better! Moahahahahahha. Moahahahahahahahha. MOHIHIHI! THIHIIHI!

Sorry, I actually liked our discussion about both games! Soon DS2! HYPE!
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Ultima Online and the golden days of Star Wars Galaxies
For a long long time I've fantasised about a new remake of Warlords 3, but it wont ever happen :(

Seriously if I knew how to make games, Id make the most perfect TBS combining the finest elements of Warlords, Civ and shiny unit and trinket cards, oh oh and dungeons with some crazy strategic mix of ARPGs and HOMM, and also upgradable cities, maybe in settlers 2 style ...

I just jizzed my pants.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Последняя редакция: bhavv. Время: 19 февр. 2014 г., 18:05:29
"
Xpire написал:
"
Fire_Kid написал:
Surprisingly, I don't recall ever making this thread.

So here it is.

My favorite game of all time is Dark Souls (Yes, I've played DeS but like DS better). I've spammed it around here enough so I don't think I need to explain.

What about you guys?

Demon souls is better! Moahahahahahha. Moahahahahahahahha. MOHIHIHI! THIHIIHI!

Sorry, I actually liked our discussion about both games! Soon DS2! HYPE!

Dark Souls - Artistic Masterpiece, pure genius

Demon's Souls - Dedicated servers, first one

Honestly there's somethign I absolutely love about Dark Souls more than Demon's. Dark Souls was so vague an ambiguous, and never told you anything directly. Even the tutorial was like that, but it was so fucking genius. The only narrator was the one at the very beginning of the game, and even that part was pretty vague.

In Demon's, while I haven't had the chance to go through World/Character Tendency, I never got that feeling. Sure, it shared similarities with Dark Souls, but I think Dark Souls was a lot deeper and artistic. It's story was either "Wow, I don't think this game even had a story" or "That was some deep beautiful art". In Demon's, the prior was instead "Oh. Kinda sad how I had to destroy the world to save whatever was left." But none of the boss souls were interesting, and I dislike World Tendency.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Arcade: Time Pilot

PC: Wizardry 8

Console (any console): Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen
zombiedismembermentfuckyeah!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация