Season Six, Event 163: 1 Hour Fracturing BLAMT Party

Uh oh, this race is trouble!
Could be fun with a 1week BLAMT :)
I will farm twilight strand for entire hour. Thats the way to go!
is this race no flask recover when return to town and no projectile damage and fractuate when kill enemy?
"
Deziowy написал:
I will farm twilight strand for entire hour. Thats the way to go!

+1
If I don't die, this is the way to go.
just a scrub.
"
GGG_Neon написал:

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 13: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 11-12: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 10: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 8-9: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 7: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 5-6: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 3-4: 1 Reward Point

Shouldn't this be adjusted to justify adding fracturing to an already hard race? Can't really see anyone leveling past 10.
"
GoL_Fusa написал:
for anyone who gets past mudflats has LARGE balls. (and they offscreen everything)

If I was playing this race (and I'm not) I'd feel more scared in Coast than Mudflats. I've never found BLAMT mudflats that bad, even in a party, projectiles are the real killer for me.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
ye, mudflats aint to bad if u aoe fast, trying to run away though is what will 100% get u killed in mudflats
The point system for most races seem consistent to me. I usually get 5 points no matter what race I am in except for Descent and Descent Champions of course. I rarely get below or above 5 points. It seems to me that GGG determines the amount of points given based on how frequent it is for players to achieve.
Permanent Hardcore only.
Последняя редакция: Rafurion. Время: 19 февр. 2014 г., 11:25:32
Last night the only race I could make was ELBLAMT, today its FBLAMT and Turbo Rogue. This is getting ridiculous. I enjoy racing, but only having these gimmicks as the options has already gotten more than old. That isn't even addressing that with such frequent stuns/freezes in lethal games producing more desync (and particularly lethal desync) than normal.

Its disappointing enough that there isn't always a race going on, but when these are the only options its particularly disheartening.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация