Perz' Low Life Righteous Fire Cycloner

"
Perz написал:
"
fuzzybearz написал:
Thanks for clearing it up!

By the way, I noticed that you did not take unwavering stance for your build. In other words, since we run on ES, we only have a 50% chance to block stun. Would there be a major danger, especially since we are a melee character? (For the non-cyclone build. I understand that cyclone prevents us from being stunned.)

For PvP I put on Eye of Chayula and Dreamfragments so I cannot be frozen or stunned anymore. You'll loose some damage and es but it's worth it. As for crit Infernal Blow build I suggest you do the same.

Correct me if I'm wrong,

Eye of Chayula and a Dreamfragment would take away one amulet and one ring slot. Each amulet and ring slot can at least give a 35%Weapon elemental damage, together with perhaps critical strike multiplier and chance, etc. Rings and amulets are an important source of DPS, especially since most of cyclone's dps comes from the 3 elemental auras (Hatred,Wrath and Anger).

In short, wearing eye of chayula and dreamfragment would decrease the dps by a great deal and may not be suitable to use when PvE.

Is there any possible way around this? Or is it a choice between DPS or survibility that we have to make? Thanks!
"
fuzzybearz написал:
"
Perz написал:
"
fuzzybearz написал:
Thanks for clearing it up!

By the way, I noticed that you did not take unwavering stance for your build. In other words, since we run on ES, we only have a 50% chance to block stun. Would there be a major danger, especially since we are a melee character? (For the non-cyclone build. I understand that cyclone prevents us from being stunned.)

For PvP I put on Eye of Chayula and Dreamfragments so I cannot be frozen or stunned anymore. You'll loose some damage and es but it's worth it. As for crit Infernal Blow build I suggest you do the same.

Correct me if I'm wrong,

Eye of Chayula and a Dreamfragment would take away one amulet and one ring slot. Each amulet and ring slot can at least give a 35%Weapon elemental damage, together with perhaps critical strike multiplier and chance, etc. Rings and amulets are an important source of DPS, especially since most of cyclone's dps comes from the 3 elemental auras (Hatred,Wrath and Anger).

In short, wearing eye of chayula and dreamfragment would decrease the dps by a great deal and may not be suitable to use when PvE.

Is there any possible way around this? Or is it a choice between DPS or survibility that we have to make? Thanks!

It's not needed for PvE..
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
I would just like to say I'm running this build and it is quite epic...

As for stunning, you can't be stunned while cycloning. Sooo just don't stop moving :)

I haven't gotten my added light to 20/20 yet but I kinda wish I could get the shavs to RRRGGB to run melee phys but no such luck yet.

Only maps I can't run RF on are -max resists, no regen and phys reflect (and blood magic? does it even still exist?)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswx9EHsQfxGWFy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UHaokiyepKPopTysKLKYtqC9vMok0CjdmO-E8jkNjRnFHBk3YVdZXyVfiWPVZ81yKX2pk52aebRlvnnC7cU1yqXfle9d8u3zZfll_xoCkgW-Cx4MJjHaPRo_6kNaTJ5rPm7Wdrp3Enjyio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k746wBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPa3dsa21nb5-GI4vfkIuq66-7sGOw48931S_ba98H56PrS-wk=

(I don't use the crit weakness in helm, it's just there for leveling)

Ele reflect is fine with RF on. Wish I could get armor up or something to make phys reflect fine.

Any improvement suggestions?
I'm new to RF, so perhaps you can answer a question on how a 20/20 Added Lightning works with the Taming and RF. Do the stacks, and thus the added 10% damage per stack, take effect with RF too?

I use a RF Life build and use Soul Taker / Cyclone combo for EE, LoH, and Vulnerability on Hit. The cyclone damage is pretty insignificant, so I'm just trying to figure out if the ALD gem and the Taming would benefit me significantly or not.

ALSO, does the %Chance to Ignite (quality) matter on Increased Burning Damage? Does RF ignite by default?
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Последняя редакция: DeathTouch. Время: 22 марта 2014 г., 1:05:30
"
GFYD_QQ написал:
I would just like to say I'm running this build and it is quite epic...

As for stunning, you can't be stunned while cycloning. Sooo just don't stop moving :)

I haven't gotten my added light to 20/20 yet but I kinda wish I could get the shavs to RRRGGB to run melee phys but no such luck yet.

Only maps I can't run RF on are -max resists, no regen and phys reflect (and blood magic? does it even still exist?)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswx9EHsQfxGWFy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UHaokiyepKPopTysKLKYtqC9vMok0CjdmO-E8jkNjRnFHBk3YVdZXyVfiWPVZ81yKX2pk52aebRlvnnC7cU1yqXfle9d8u3zZfll_xoCkgW-Cx4MJjHaPRo_6kNaTJ5rPm7Wdrp3Enjyio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k746wBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPa3dsa21nb5-GI4vfkIuq66-7sGOw48931S_ba98H56PrS-wk=

(I don't use the crit weakness in helm, it's just there for leveling)

Ele reflect is fine with RF on. Wish I could get armor up or something to make phys reflect fine.

Any improvement suggestions?

Get Doedre's gloves and link your Redbeaks, so that Enlighten takes effect lol.
Next I'd upgrade the amulet since accuracy and crit multiplier will have no effect.

"
DeathTouch написал:
I'm new to RF, so perhaps you can answer a question on how a 20/20 Added Lightning works with the Taming and RF. Do the stacks, and thus the added 10% damage per stack, take effect with RF too?

I use a RF Life build and use Soul Taker / Cyclone combo for EE, LoH, and Vulnerability on Hit. The cyclone damage is pretty insignificant, so I'm just trying to figure out if the ALD gem and the Taming would benefit me significantly or not.

ALSO, does the %Chance to Ignite (quality) matter on Increased Burning Damage? Does RF ignite by default?

RF just does degeneration damage, Taming and Added Lightning won't have any effect on RF. It just works on hit. RF does not ignite like fire damage hits do, so quality on IBD will be useless.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Ok... I've been using crown+shavs to run an ele st build (basically flubby's) and tonight I dropped a soul taker.

I want to invest that money in something that will make me more money in the future.

This build seems really really solid. If I got shavronne's revelation, and used wondertrap/aurseize (no taming), would I be able to solidly run this build, clear maps quickly etc while still mfing?

Also I would have to make a shadow variant, and a lower level one at that

Thx
"
reaperpi написал:
Ok... I've been using crown+shavs to run an ele st build (basically flubby's) and tonight I dropped a soul taker.

I want to invest that money in something that will make me more money in the future.

This build seems really really solid. If I got shavronne's revelation, and used wondertrap/aurseize (no taming), would I be able to solidly run this build, clear maps quickly etc while still mfing?

Also I would have to make a shadow variant, and a lower level one at that

Thx

Shadow isn't that great for this build, since we neither go for crit nor for pdmg.
A MF version of this build is very much possible with resist auras. Then you can wear Wondertraps, MF gloves and even 1 Andvarius. You could replace Added Light and Life Leech gems with IIQ and IIR.
I got the gloves and a new ammy

what are your thoughts on continuing down past RT and going through that endurance charging and getting 2% more fire resist? In the end you have about the same net result of barely out gaining RF+blood rage but you get 0.2% regen per endurance charge and another 1% to cold/light resist to make ele reflect less painful

proposed lvl 87 build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0QexB_EZYXLxmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiSLJLAo-ilPKwospi2oL280CjdmO-E8jkNjRnFHBk3YVdZXyVfiWPVZ81yKX2pk52aebRlvnnC7cU1yqXfle9d8u3zZfll_xoCkgpuDCYbRi3qMdo9Gj_qQ1pMnms-btZ2uncSio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k746wBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbGttZ2-fhiOL35CLquuvu7BjsOPPd9Uv22vfB-tL7CTrY9zK77ZHOVw3SIWoeqBjyLw==
"
GFYD_QQ написал:
I got the gloves and a new ammy

what are your thoughts on continuing down past RT and going through that endurance charging and getting 2% more fire resist? In the end you have about the same net result of barely out gaining RF+blood rage but you get 0.2% regen per endurance charge and another 1% to cold/light resist to make ele reflect less painful

proposed lvl 87 build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0QexB_EZYXLxmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiSLJLAo-ilPKwospi2oL280CjdmO-E8jkNjRnFHBk3YVdZXyVfiWPVZ81yKX2pk52aebRlvnnC7cU1yqXfle9d8u3zZfll_xoCkgpuDCYbRi3qMdo9Gj_qQ1pMnms-btZ2uncSio6cIpyusqrGQtAy0xbcxt9a4k746wBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK2RPbGttZ2-fhiOL35CLquuvu7BjsOPPd9Uv22vfB-tL7CTrY9zK77ZHOVw3SIWoeqBjyLw==

I don't really understand what you're talking about, sorry.
Well I tried the proposed change. I went from 95k cyclone down to 92k and from 7300 es to 7000 es but I now have a 4th endurance charge and now they give 0.2% regen per and I have 94% fire resist and 78% light and cold. Considering dropping haste and grace and running all three single purities and having 94/84/84 and would then eliminate all resist requirements on gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0QexB_EZYXLxmKGmwajxzcHRQdqiSLJLAo-ilPKwospi2oL280CjdmOtg74TyOQ2NGcUcGTdhV1lcNV8lX4lj1WfNcil9qZOdmnmoebRlvnnC7cU1yqXfle9d8u3zZfll_xoCkgpuDCYbRi3qMdo9Gj_qQ1pHOkyeaz5u1na6dxKKjpwinK6gYrKqxkLQMtMW3MbfWuJO77b46wBrBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23GnspK0iHZE9sa21nb5-GI4vfkIuq66-7sGOw48i_z3fVL9tr3MvfB-tL7CQ==

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация