[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

i have tabula and your 6 linked skills pretty much the same passive tree and at lvl 60, the damage is also low for me and i was doing much better with searing bond.
"
illusi0n1ts написал:
i have tabula and your 6 linked skills pretty much the same passive tree and at lvl 60, the damage is also low for me and i was doing much better with searing bond.

That ^, I'm also rocking with flameblast but failing horribly with DD
I'm running a 4L DD-Pen-Prolif-Chance to Ignite at lvl 64 my DD damage is horrendous in comparison to fire trap.

At what point does DD begin to scale well? I have all my damage passives and an okay scepter but my damage is just awful. Is the mob HP outside of maps just too low to make DD usable?
Последняя редакция: jdonk. Время: 8 марта 2014 г., 12:46:16
Remember to use flammability guys. I'm level 63 atm and It seems that DD has worked pretty well. Desecrate -> flammability -> DD. I can kill a pack of mobs pretty fast. Watch them being burned is very fun. xD
But the problem is with my shitty gears. Even I'm running AA, the mobs hit me very hard. I hope this problem can be solved if I use CWDT + enduring cry + immortal call (maybe Vaal gem) later.
Последняя редакция: Claymore129. Время: 9 марта 2014 г., 0:11:22
Hi there,

I like the build and the movies. Still waiting for the "to be uploaded" movies.
I do have couple of questions:

AA+Armor is ok defensively for up to 73+ maps with phys damage / fire damage - ok.
High health can sustain big hits - ok.
mom mitigate any damage given sufficient mana and reg - ok
What do you do to replenish your health pool?
What do you do against elemental damage?
how much mana you hhave avaialable for mom?
what is your mana reg/s?

much obliged.
"
Potatooman написал:
What do you do to replenish your health pool?

200 life per second keeps me topped, I take minimal damage even in 78 maps

"
Potatooman написал:
What do you do against elemental damage?

can't say I've had problems with anything, just avoid getting big hits

"
Potatooman написал:
how much mana you hhave avaialable for mom?

too little. only like 600

"
Potatooman написал:
what is your mana reg/s?

~400
Последняя редакция: Fite. Время: 9 марта 2014 г., 6:20:53
400 mana regen without Discipline? o.O
I'd love to hear from someone who tried this build in the new leagues and found the DD damage very lacking in the mid-game (as I do), but discovered that DD became very good later on.
Ok finally today I gave this a try with a 6L and lvl 19 desecrate, and in my opinion is not worthy, you can do the same stuff a lot stronger and easier with flameblast
Последняя редакция: GedPoE. Время: 9 марта 2014 г., 21:41:45
Hey mate, REALLY appreciate the build man.

I'm having tons of fun with it. I did sacrifice some life node for more dmg [softcore].

Just 4 Link, and I definitely agree with u on this "Strongest 4Link in game" sentence.

I just have one quick question on desecrate.

My desecrate summons corpse upto lvl 71.

But if the zone level is like 66 is it capped to 66?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация