Is EK gonna get nerfed or not?

"
anubite написал:
If you look at the GGG tracker, nobody from GGG at least as far as I can tell has said a peep about EK.

This. No mention of a nerf even when people keep saying they plan to.
EK isn't as strong as most of you think it is. Try playing it and you will run into alot of mana problems. Just because something is the new in thing, mainly because it has gained alot of publicity via streaming doesn't necessarily mean it's the strongest thing around. Also, I can't believe so many of you guys actually want things to be nerfed lol. Where's the fun in that?

If you really do a formal survey, I'm sure you'll find more freezing pulse casters around rather than just EK casters
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
When I first got EK I though "Cool! Ninja knives!".

That magic wore off when I tried to use it for the first time in ACT3.

If anything, it needs a decrees in casting speed in my opinion because currently it can not compete with my Cleave.
People don't yet realize how easy it is to buff it's damage. Grab fire and cold damage aura, GG right there.
Forum hype is really doing a lot for EK.

A lot of skills can be buffed by fire/cold aura, as well as added fire.
Последняя редакция: AhlenS. Время: 30 янв. 2013 г., 19:17:44
Tried EK, found it really weak, even with faster casting, added fire damage and faster projectiles (and Anger).
I'd rather keep spamming my lightning strike.
Aimless no time for forum chat I think mouze is catching you haha grats anyways bro I'm at work did.u hit 84 yet ?
IGN = Judyiss

SHOCK / SUMMONER
"
renroval написал:
People don't yet realize how easy it is to buff it's damage. Grab fire and cold damage aura, GG right there.

I built an end-game EK build. Still feel that Freezing Pulse is much stronger in end-game
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Who cares if it's strong? Seriously wtf? This isn't D3 where we nerf anything that's strong so that every skill is the same bland potency.

I didn't play POE for things to be nerfed every week. Only nerf obvious exploits or glitches with skills. Only extreme cases of OPness nerf, otherwise leave people the f*ck alone. This isn't an MMO.
Common now we all know Fireball is the spell that needs to be nerfed :P
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация