Community Contributor Callout and Atziri Competition Update

Love Joe Duncan's Alira's Pets.

Always wonder why there were so many black cats in the Western Forest... now I know ;)
Was really hoping for an update on the next race season, but I guess this will do.

Community contributions are always good. I am not big on watching the streams, but I do get a few in here and there. The can be quite entertaining at times, as well as informative.

Hope to see some kills on Invasion soon. I am sure that once one person drops it, the rest will come in like a bat out of hell.
...narf
Good job to the 50 winners!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
omg those comics are hilarious...bravo.

My fave has to be 'templar casts blind'. Absolute corker.
"
Talismannn написал:
omg those comics are hilarious...bravo.

My fave has to be 'templar casts blind'. Absolute corker.

I agree the comics are pretty darn awesome and that is also my face one!
/Cheers!
SSF since ~OB
"
Zaanus написал:
Can we get a character RIP list/infographic to Aztiri in invasion and maybe what attack from which mob killed them?

^^^^^^

THIIISSSSSS

Cmon you guys have the data.. it would be awesome to see some more detail on the ladder. It would be great to see death count by mob type. It would be even more awesome to know the stats of the player at the death e.g., life, resists, block, dodge, blah blah.
@BeerPact
And yet again, no love for Simon and I.. :( One of the most viewed threads on the forums, http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/512409, and has single handedly helped more players around who are just getting started than anything I can think of...

Starting a stream is one thing, but if you take into account how much it is actually "Helping" the community, I think there should be a different perspective taken on this.
Последняя редакция: Xercyst. Время: 20 марта 2014 г., 18:20:57
First and second kill on Atziri Invasion were live tonight :) Cheers and Gratz to them both!
It's freakin' awesome you guys do these shout outs. Thanks for the links!
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация