HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

Edit: - Impressed with the control and skill you had fighting the bosses.

I hope to see some non max block kills though, although that seems to be the only vialbe way atm :/ - On invasion, that is
Последняя редакция: Deliciouzzz. Время: 21 марта 2014 г., 6:01:58
"
Deliciouzzz написал:
Congrats, but looking at your equipment I'm not so impressed. Was hoping someone with a cheaper build would get the first kill. Max block/spell block/Soultaker is just an insane build. :/

However, well done.

Well its HC, why take the risk when you can minimize it?
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
That's awesome, congratulations!
Grats dude!
Gj!
Gj!
"
Havoc6 написал:
"
Deliciouzzz написал:
Congrats, but looking at your equipment I'm not so impressed. Was hoping someone with a cheaper build would get the first kill. Max block/spell block/Soultaker is just an insane build. :/

However, well done.

Well its HC, why take the risk when you can minimize it?

Yeh I don't wanna belittle your kill in any way. A big congrats, and well done! - I was just hoping it could be done without using a block build :o
Very impressive. Gz on the kill. :-)

I haven't followed his stream. What kind of character did he use to MF/earn all that currency for those items?
Watched the videoes and damn, well played :)...
Nicely done but where do the permanent triple curses on 2nd stage bosses come from and the temp/vul on Queen? (all I see in your gear is CwdT-Enfeeble)
IGN: CPU, Gas, Cop, Live, Flee, Oil

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация