Teaser Screenshot from new Unique Map

"
khemintiri написал:
Ohh edgy

But direct to the point of the glaring issues the game has that exist or are at the very least greatly aggravated by a developer's stubbornness and insistence on what is and isn't fun for others.

I've never known anyone be so close to producing something so near perfect but be so severely defeated by their own stubbornness as CW with PoE. There are a few massive thorns in PoE's side that CW insists have to remain and he'll never stop them from festering as he'll never concede he was wrong.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart написал:
I've never known anyone be so close to producing something so near perfect but be so severely defeated by their own stubbornness as CW with PoE. There are a few massive thorns in PoE's side that CW insists have to remain and he'll never stop them from festering as he'll never concede he was wrong.

Not until numbers drop below a point where GGG can't retain their current employees, which is unlikely to happen (and this is good, I don't wish on anyone to lose their job because I want a video game to be more enjoyable), or another independent studio comes up with an ARPG with persistent online servers that takes the great parts of PoE and learns from its mistakes.

There is currently simply no alternative to PoE if you want an ARPG with both depth and challenge. As you said, it's close to being perfect, but it's held back severely back. It's upsetting in a way, but what can you do? Only real solution would be to raise money and do it yourself.
Bitch all you want ppl

But I have never seen a company/game so involved with the community feedback as much a GGG/POE. feel free to msg/reply if you know of a current company/game that listens to feedback and improves as much as GGG. Because I've played far too many where the community simply goes ignored.

/Cheers and Long Live GGG!
SSF since ~OB
What does MTX mean?
"
fireincairo написал:
What does MTX mean?

Micro-transaction effect I believe.
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak написал:
"
fireincairo написал:
What does MTX mean?

Micro-transaction effect I believe.

MicroTransaXn
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
stonespeak написал:
Bitch all you want ppl

But I have never seen a company/game so involved with the community feedback as much a GGG/POE. feel free to msg/reply if you know of a current company/game that listens to feedback and improves as much as GGG. Because I've played far too many where the community simply goes ignored.

/Cheers and Long Live GGG!

neocore games
Последняя редакция: PoorJoy. Время: 25 марта 2014 г., 13:29:36
- fail edit
Последняя редакция: PoorJoy. Время: 25 марта 2014 г., 13:29:25
"
jahcinto написал:
when is it annoying? Where a Indie game has had 5 million signed accounts within the first two years of testing?

How many of them are still active? 1%? 5%? If you use the Steam numbers' development as an indicator for the trend, 5% seems extremely optimistic. GGG removed the /online command, so we have no other numbers.

(Not to mention that numerous people have multiple accounts. 5M accounts means nothing in a F2P that allows you to have as many accounts as you want.)
"
Still trying to wrap my head around why we're doing another friggin season of fixed seed... I'm assuming it's their only way to level the playing field for those without maphacks?

Also trying to figure out how corrupted areas will make this interesting.... People will just avoid them if they have any sense. How the hell is that interesting?

As far as XP goes it is good to run them while farming. Avoid them otherwise unless you are looking for a specific vaal gem.

"
Mivo написал:
"
TheAnuhart написал:

Not until numbers drop below a point where GGG can't retain their current employees, which is unlikely to happen (and this is good, I don't wish on anyone to lose their job because I want a video game to be more enjoyable), or another independent studio comes up with an ARPG with persistent online servers that takes the great parts of PoE and learns from its mistakes.

There is currently simply no alternative to PoE if you want an ARPG with both depth and challenge. As you said, it's close to being perfect, but it's held back severely back. It's upsetting in a way, but what can you do? Only real solution would be to raise money and do it yourself.

Give it another year and you will see where this is going. The balance changes for 1.1 smoothed out most of the imbalance in the game. There are a few more changes to skills that could make this game the best on the market in the ARPG and I foress those happening within the next year.
Последняя редакция: DarkHeart69. Время: 25 марта 2014 г., 18:55:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация