Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
LSN написал:
It is in fact your pick..

oh wow

_Explicit_ false dichotomy, not even trying to cover it up.

SFL will improve my experience, because I can compare, compete and play with other people who hate trading.
"
LSN написал:
It is a hard fact that a SFL would split player base apart heavily and is therefore strongly detrimental to the game.

Sounds like LSN wants to merge standard and HC league. I don't think that's a good idea.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
LSN написал:

Anyway splitting apart players is not about trading only. It is about my friend playing in SFL and I in normal league so we can't play together = detrimental to the game.

The easy solution is to have characters in each mode. I know I would.
"
"
LSN написал:

Anyway splitting apart players is not about trading only. It is about my friend playing in SFL and I in normal league so we can't play together = detrimental to the game.

The easy solution is to have characters in each mode. I know I would.

But the other guy said before SFL would be for people who don't have time to grind 1000s of hours? How would this align with your statement to have chars in both leagues besides the fact that it is all wrong what he expects a SFL to be like.

The simple matter of fact stays that it would require even more efforts for enjoyable experience than it does now with the 4 leagues you can choose from that will be 8 then, which will be heavily detrimental to the game.
Последняя редакция: LSN. Время: 21 апр. 2014 г., 10:49:09
I already said why splitting is a non-issue.

Besides, where do you get 8 leagues from? 0-O
"
Antnee написал:
Re: the point about splitting playerbase, you know that paid leagues are coming, regardless of whether they are SFL or not... right?

I share the concern over fracturing the playerbase, but in this context it's not a satisfactory argument against a SFL. If you're going to argue against it, don't grasp at straws.

-signed, a SFL opponent.

Never thought I would be agreeing with Antnee. Got a lot of respect for someone who says this and is actually against a SFL.
Standard Forever
Would definitely play and enjoy SFL league with crazy currency drops
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
I already said why splitting is a non-issue.

Besides, where do you get 8 leagues from? 0-O

You did not.

Your point is wrong when you think ppl left PoE because of trading and then are going to return. They left because of the experience while playing which would not be changed by a SFL.

Your point has been invalidated.

[REmoved by Support] understand that PoE league system has a consistency within it. This consistency would not allow to implement a loose SFL sc permanent only. Instead there would be no single reason to not have a HC sfl when having a SC one and then and as well having both 4 months leagues self found too. This makes 8 leagues out of 4.

Understand or not...?
Последняя редакция: Kieren_GGG. Время: 21 апр. 2014 г., 11:08:21
"
radmanvr написал:
Inb4, as long as SFL drop rates is kept the same and GGG does not have to cut other areas budget to give you anti-social introverts the league you want, I'm ok with that.

But really I don't see why GGG should give the minority their own league just because they have a condition.

If SFL has buffed drop rates I will quit the game and I buy a lot of points probably $300 already. It would feel completely unfair cause I don't have a condition where i have to play solo. I like trading.

Buffed drop rates should not be the answer for no trading in SFL.

I have no idea why you would be so upset. Trading is still far easier than any kind of SFL would ever be so whats the problem? I'm not upset that Ambush has better drops than standard right now, because I am playing the league that I like.
Standard Forever
"
LSN написал:

Understand or not...?

nice edit.
Standard Forever

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация