Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
iamstryker написал:
"
Koldhearted написал:
whats the point of a league where trading is disabled? Sooooo if i end up never finding gear for my build, I'm just shit out of luck?

nty

The horror of finding and crafting your own stuff instead of insta trading for it.

Thing is you dont have to trade in POE you can find upgrades or craft them yourself without trading.
"
No % please, only legit numbers of people that actually play the game. BTW, GGG wanted this game to be about player interaction/trading so i dont see how voting on it is gonna make a difference. Just play SFL as it is, unless you and many other SF proponents really want more loot drops.

Oh yeah they wanted it to promote rmt or sitting in tradechat and making trade shops 24/7 instead of playing? Or finding an exalt after 500 hours of playtime, using it on a rare and getting 2 life regen? Yeah the interaction !!! ROFL

Awesome topic and poll, voted for SFL, from my experience with ROS, if they put the good things of ROS and its droprate into POE ... man the game will be aaaaaamazing. You can see clearly how badly the community wants SFL and in general to fix the terrible droprate!
Последняя редакция: ancalagon3000. Время: 13 мая 2014 г., 6:26:33
The most annoying thing for me is the fact that they will modify jewelers/fusing chances , which i dont want to. Game is already easy as it is , changing the chances so it will be easier to get 6l would ruin everything. So much qq on these forums about fusing drives me crazy.

"
Radiobrand написал:
The most annoying thing for me is the fact that they will modify jewelers/fusing chances , which i dont want to. Game is already easy as it is , changing the chances so it will be easier to get 6l would ruin everything. So much qq on these forums about fusing drives me crazy.

good troll `10/10
I think that BOA is good in concept(D3 was bad because of other reasons) I can be positive about trade though trade in an ARPG is in my opinion fundamentally imbalanced.

The point is, that people want to trade, but do not accept any game mechanisms which would actually balance trade.(permanent durability for instance)

Both PoE and D3 are lacking mechanisms which actually make trade a consistent game element.

I wonder why people want to trade so much? Imo its nothing but tedious and distracts from the core gameplay.

Trade CAN be a nice thing in an ARPG but the joke is that PoE is >>>FAR<<< from having it balanced and consistant.

I wonder why GGG puts so much emphazie on trade while not supporting trade in any way.

Hell, I would even say that an AH is a good idea to make trade interesting.
However, people will cry in pain about this thought because they do not comprehend, that D3 was such an abdomination not because of the AH but its itemsystem.

If you could interchance items more easily, I will probably like trade, but trading via chat and forum is just DISGUSTING.
Последняя редакция: ExiledRenor. Время: 13 мая 2014 г., 7:43:56
"
ExiledRenor написал:
I think that BOA is good in concept(D3 was bad because of other reasons) I can be positive about trade though trade in an ARPG is in my opinion fundamentally imbalanced.

The point is, that people want to trade, but do not accept any game mechanisms which would actually balance trade.(permanent durability for instance)

Both PoE and D3 are lacking mechanisms which actually make trade a consistent game element.

I wonder why people want to trade so much? Imo its nothing but tedious and distracts from the core gameplay.

Trade CAN be a nice thing in an ARPG but the joke is that PoE is >>>FAR<<< from having it balanced and consistant.

I wonder why GGG puts so much emphazie on trade while not supporting trade in any way.

Hell, I would even say that an AH is a good idea to make trade interesting.
However, people will cry in pain about this thought because they do not comprehend, that D3 was such an abdomination not because of the AH but its itemsystem.

If you could interchance items more easily, I will probably like trade, but trading via chat and forum is just DISGUSTING.

I'll probably quit if they put BoA into this game. It doesn't fit the system and the diversity at all. The reason they could do it in RoS is because there's almost no item diversity so you don't have to piece together different parts of a puzzle to complete a build. It would fail miserably in PoE...

While the trade system here isn't great by any means I feel that I've adapted to it. Once a week I post items in a big lump on the forums. Then I go play. During the week people message me 5-10 times a night asking for items. I sell them. When I want something I just watch chat while I play to figure out a value. I haven't yet really used poe.xyz to buy, but my friends do constantly.

It's not as bad an experience as people make it out to be. But that doesn't stop me from hoping that GGG will come up with something better SOON...
I've pretty much adopted to the trading system here. I come from a sandbox game background, and enjoy that style of play and the concept of required player interaction for trading, and so I can appreciate what GGG are aiming for. I understand there are flaws with the system, some of which will hopefully be improved with the future trading system/forum-game integration they've been talking about.

I loathe and hate RMT, unfortunately it's a bitter reality in any MMO nowadays, and there's little to be done to completely eliminate it.
IGN : Jovial
"
majesw написал:

I'll probably quit if they put BoA into this game. It doesn't fit the system and the diversity at all. The reason they could do it in RoS is because there's almost no item diversity so you don't have to piece together different parts of a puzzle to complete a build. It would fail miserably in PoE...

While the trade system here isn't great by any means I feel that I've adapted to it. Once a week I post items in a big lump on the forums. Then I go play. During the week people message me 5-10 times a night asking for items. I sell them. When I want something I just watch chat while I play to figure out a value. I haven't yet really used poe.xyz to buy, but my friends do constantly.

It's not as bad an experience as people make it out to be. But that doesn't stop me from hoping that GGG will come up with something better SOON...

The trade system in PoE isn't the issue. Never has been.

Trading is fine. Trading is ok. Every aRPG have trading, and they should. Trading is a fine thing, AS LONG AS it remains a supplement, used to progress faster and finish certain builds. In PoE it's almost a must, because it will take you years to do this game 100% without trading. That is sad as hell, and the sole reason why a lot of players have quit - a lot of players will quit and a lot of players will never try the game at all.

But GGG remains true to their thing, making "the game they want to play". Play, as in trade.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Alea написал:
maybe so much ppl ask for sfl or other solutions (any solution...) because the drop rate is sooo poor they dont have 1k hours to spend in farming & grinding the tradeplace ? :)

I've been saying this since the start: The "need" for a SFL comes from two places:

1) A lot of players want to "compete" on a ladder against other people with the same rule set; in this case self found.

2) The drop rates in this game is WAY too low for more casual players, putting in less than 30 hours a week. Fixing this, will - for many players - remove the need for a SFL.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz написал:
"
majesw написал:

The trade system in PoE isn't the issue. Never has been.

Trading is fine. Trading is ok. Every aRPG have trading, and they should. Trading is a fine thing, AS LONG AS it remains a supplement, used to progress faster and finish certain builds. In PoE it's almost a must, because it will take you years to do this game 100% without trading. That is sad as hell, and the sole reason why a lot of players have quit - a lot of players will quit and a lot of players will never try the game at all.

But GGG remains true to their thing, making "the game they want to play". Play, as in trade.

You could have just typed: 'POE is trade2Win'

Thats what you meant, right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация