"
fadekill написал:
"
zoocubes написал:
BUT the groundslam dude was more like he was turbo.. lol he is one crazy dude

Have fun meeting that dude in Turbo Rogue. :P

Sounds like instance resetting time to me... :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
i wanted to play this one so bad gf prevented that... maybe u need new gf.. but she does play console games though
Most fun race of all the season! I died a few times the first, best advice is keep scrolls of wisdom, you will need id a lot of yellows and some uniques :D
"
Gruentod написал:
Okay, finally got around to reading the thread for the previous Exiles Everywhere race.

20 Rogue Exiles per instance.

That's twenty.

Best of luck, everyone.

Well now, once you get 2-3 down you start to get the loot to face roll many more of them.
Последняя редакция: IamtheAxeMan. Время: 5 апр. 2014 г., 8:48:00
A few tips for those who haven't played the last one, or didn't do so well:

-There are twenty Rogue Exiles per area, except the Twilight Strand and towns. Exiles such as Xandro Blooddrinker and Igna Phoenix are not restricted to higher difficulty levels in this race, so be careful. Usually they will be spread out, but they will occasionally spawn together in groups of 3-5. Avoid these groups unless you feel confident.

-The first two or three rogue exiles are hard, but after that you'll be fine. If the first few rogues you encounter are Xandro Bloodrinker or Igna Phoenix, I'd recommend resetting the instance. You can try to just run, but without any movement speed, they will likely follow you across the entire map.

-When you kill an exile, initially pick up every blue item you don't need and sell them for transmutation orbs/shards and sell those for scrolls of wisdom.
After you have a full set of rares, just pick up the rings, amulets and belts to sell.

-Unless you are an experienced racer, do not run past the exiles once you get to the submerged passage. The exiles will follow you through pretty much the entire map and a dead end will almost certainly get you killed.

-Finally, if you're just playing this to get points rather than have fun, just ignore the exiles when you can, as they don't give good exp for the time invested.

Hope this helps.
"
OblivionLost написал:

-There are twenty Rogue Exiles per area, except the Twilight Strand and towns. Exiles such as Xandro Blooddrinker and Igna Phoenix are not restricted to higher difficulty levels in this race, so be careful. Usually they will be spread out, but they will occasionally spawn together in groups of 3-5. Avoid these groups unless you feel confident.

-The first two or three rogue exiles are hard, but after that you'll be fine. If the first few rogues you encounter are Xandro Bloodrinker or Igna Phoenix, I'd recommend resetting the instance. You can try to just run, but without any movement speed, they will likely follow you across the entire map.

-When you kill an exile, initially pick up every blue item you don't need and sell them for transmutation orbs/shards and sell those for scrolls of wisdom.
After you have a full set of rares, just pick up the rings, amulets and belts to sell.

-Unless you are an experienced racer, do not run past the exiles once you get to the submerged passage. The exiles will follow you through pretty much the entire map and a dead end will almost certainly get you killed.

-Finally, if you're just playing this to get points rather than have fun, just ignore the exiles when you can, as they don't give good exp for the time invested.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, good read!
"
OblivionLost написал:

Hope this helps.

Appreciate the info thx! =)
BLAMT!
Whoo!

I just wait for these. Best event hands down.
So is this race party, like the last one?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация