PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

"
Duchan написал:
"
Perq написал:
I have no idea how this is supposed to work, lol.
Use it as a Bow and you will have:
29-44 Added Physical Damage
35% Increased Attack Speed
150 to 200% Damage
And Inserted gems in this will be supported with lvl 18 Mana Leech.

Or use it as a Staff for Spectral Throw with same attributes as above.

Also being able to Leap Slam with a Bow can be handy.

Or use a Vaal gem to corrupt it and then use it as a Staff and you will have:
80% Increased Attack Speed
200 to 275% Damage
And an icreased chance to get support of lvl 20 Life Leech instead of Mana. (Will depends on the outcome of the corruption, whether it gets an implicit mod or not).

All I'm thinking about is are you really serious about those items, or just going full-fantasy mode. There is not a single item that is not game-breaking. :-V
Item that can benefit from 2 weapon types is beyond broken, not to mention beyond broken bow-leap slammers. And 20 lvl Life leech support... lol.

What you have to realize, is that even the most OP uniques in the game are WEAK in some resort. Kaom's have no sockets, Shav's have moderate ES and weak resistances. What you are doing is producing uniques that are good in EVERY way. This is not how uniques work in PoE. With your policy of uniques, the best way to play would be to go full-unique, which is kinda not possible at the moment. And that is GOOD, because more types of items have their uses. And when you think about it, it makes characters MORE UNIQUE, because players have to adapt their RNG-based rare items with uniques. If it wasn't that way, EVERYONE would just roll with the same unique sets.

Keep doing what you are doing, if you like it, but try to get a little closer to what game actually is about :-V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq написал:
"
Duchan написал:
"
Perq написал:
I have no idea how this is supposed to work, lol.
Use it as a Bow and you will have:
35% Increased Attack Speed
150 to 200% Damage
And Inserted gems in this will be supported with lvl 18 Mana Leech.

Or use it as a Staff for Spectral Throw with same attributes as above.

Also being able to Leap Slam with a Bow can be handy.

Or use a Vaal gem to corrupt it and then use it as a Staff and you will have:
80% Increased Attack Speed
200 to 275% Damage
And an icreased chance to get support of lvl 20 Life Leech instead of Mana. (Will depends on the outcome of the corruption, whether it gets an implicit mod or not).

All I'm thinking about is are you really serious about those items, or just going full-fantasy mode. There is not a single item that is not game-breaking. :-V
Item that can benefit from 2 weapon types is beyond broken, not to mention beyond broken bow-leap slammers. And 20 lvl Life leech support... lol.

What you have to realize, is that even the most OP uniques in the game are WEAK in some resort. Kaom's have no sockets, Shav's have moderate ES and weak resistances. What you are doing is producing uniques that are good in EVERY way. This is not how uniques work in PoE. With your policy of uniques, the best way to play would be to go full-unique, which is kinda not possible at the moment. And that is GOOD, because more types of items have their uses. And when you think about it, it makes characters MORE UNIQUE, because players have to adapt their RNG-based rare items with uniques. If it wasn't that way, EVERYONE would just roll with the same unique sets.

Keep doing what you are doing, if you like it, but try to get a little closer to what game actually is about :-V

Well I am not trying to balance the ideas. They will get balanced anyway if someone think some of it can be implemented. But i kind of dislike the build around daggers and critical, I think 2h staves or axes should kick any dagger builds ass any time and should be prefereable choice in terms of DPS. So I dont mind 300% damage nodes and huge supports on 2h weapons, it's the 1h i think currently is ridiculous.
You wanna wear a shiled and have this incredible block defence and all? well buddy you are going to be 10 times weaker than my axe brutalist ... but oh wait ...

But again I dont think we need to discuss any balance issues.
Just toss ideas around, the devs are going to balance it anyway.
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
Последняя редакция: Duchan. Время: 4 июня 2014 г., 12:01:12
"
Duchan написал:

Well I am not trying to balance the ideas. They will get balanced anyway if someone think some of it can be implemented. But i kind of dislike the build around daggers and critical, I think 2h staves or axes should kick any dagger builds ass any time and should be prefereable choice in terms of DPS. So I dont mind 300% damage nodes and huge supports on 2h weapons, it's the 1h i think currently is ridiculous.
You wanna wear a shiled and have this incredible block defence and all? well buddy you are going to be 10 times weaker than my axe brutalist ... but oh wait ...

But again I dont think we need to discuss any balance issues.
Just toss ideas around, the devs are going to balance it anyway.

Balancing is not an issue - make item get less stats, it is useless, make item have lots of stats it is going to be BiS. I think the best unique so far are Shackles of the Wretched, and new uniques should new designed like that - at first glance item looks useless, and doesn't provide many stats. But there will be someone crazy enough to make something out of them.

Being able to use a weapon as a staff AND bow is objectively GOOD thing, and it only carries benefits. (saying that it is a bow, and you can'r use a quivier is far from being a drawback, when you can just say it is a staff :-@). This is my point :-V

Also, "inserting a vaal gem destroys both the ring and the gem" - what is point of that?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq написал:

Also, "inserting a vaal gem destroys both the ring and the gem" - what is point of that?

Because there will be some idiot who will actually try this and loose those things :)
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
OP thanks for the tool.

It could use a bunch of improvements, for those who use it a lot ;)
- have a database of all the white items and mods form game available through dropdowns
-- i select a bow - you have dropdown for this already
-- all bow types are listed in the next dropdown
-- I select thicket bow
-- base damage and all predefined stats are pre filled correctly
-- in the explicit (and even in implicit) node text box you can enter whatever you want, but rigth next to it is another dropdown where can I choose predefined nodes such as "% increased Evasion Rating", "to maximum Life", "% to Fire Resistance", "%to all Resistance" ... simply all of them, so that I don't have to type them over and over again.
-- when I use the "% increased Damage" or "added Damage" and enter a value the displayed damage value turns blue and is automatically changed to recalculated value
... and so on, kinda make it close to a real editor.

Also the jewelry/belts needs a lvl requirement field.
Weapons
Jewelry/Belts
Helms
Boots
Gloves
Chests
I am having so much fun with this! :)
(don't miss the flavor texts, they are not just random)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
SassyBeard написал:

Wow, this would be overpowered as hell haha
"
Gryphyn написал:
"
SassyBeard написал:

Wow, this would be overpowered as hell haha

Yeah it needs some balancing, We don't have any end game physical staves so I thought this would be a lot of fun to play with

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация