PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

the chicken staff ftw
IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544
My masterpiece I think

But "Chrono Arts" was also so good idea.
IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544
"
tippick написал:
My masterpiece I think

This is OP as shit.
IGN TylordRampage
hey guys what do you think of my unique?
http://i.imgur.com/LxGCRMc.png unfortunately couldnt generate , dont know why :/ so i took a screen shot

anyway i love dragons *__* and i love rf :p , with the incoming snapshot nerf why i thought why dont we finally have some items that can actually benefit it all the time without the need for snapshot? whyyyy dont we find other ways to make rf useful? soo this came to my mind and tadaaa

At first glance it may even seem op to some . but the downside balances the item and it makes sense thematicaly speaking no? No base resists and -40-60 cold and light res make a more than suitable price for the goodies that the item offers. Otherwise i think it would also be possible to make it 10% increased cold and light damage taken.

Also if we have a look at the mods , the strength for example makes sense when we are talking about a dragon and balance wise since the base item is a pair of gloves it wont make strength stacking op or anything (meginord with 100 strength are gloves also). It just offers so much more possibilities for the build like going iron will or even attack based with skills like infernal blow/molten strike.

The chance to get endurance charge on my mind works like this , every fire damage hit triggers it (yes wuhuu infinite charges at voidberears but really whats the problem there , getting easy charges vs these mobs wont help that much anyway) the idea is to come back stronger from fire which is a dragon's strongest weapon and defense. The main use of this stat would be the ability to use with righteous fire , basicaly a free end charge every 4 seconds which could be soo helpful in so many ways for so many different builds and be a build enabler like a rf discharger?

Also it wouldnt be over there , the stat would be an awsome supportive stat for a lot of builds too making this item different from many other uniques which are overly specific , this item is obviously rf oriented but IT CAN be used for other fire based builds too! It basicaly screams defenses and damage (when u use discharge) when dealing with 1/5 of the damage in this game.

This is kinda my dream item and i would soo try to make it if i had the moneeeyh!!! but i dont so ye here i am posting it anyways , who knows maybe you like it , maybe ggg does too and i can see it ingame someday.
Последняя редакция: MadBro_. Время: 21 июня 2014 г., 19:31:07
My masterpiece so far

- Best Signature Ever -
"
BestUsernameEver написал:
My masterpiece so far

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv написал:
"
BestUsernameEver написал:
My masterpiece so far

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Ay Caramba!
- Best Signature Ever -
Oh no serious kid infringing on dildo time!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация