Win Fireworks Update

"
Fire_Kid написал:
You guys broke your promise.

You said you'd never let players pay to win, now anyone who pays is a winner, and anyone who doesn't isn't ;_;

I paid for my friends to win too!
I'm no beast of burden...
You really need to be more creative and incvent more stuff for the ARPG genre.
D3 is copying like hell and still not fun.
"
t_golgari написал:
You really need to be more creative and incvent more stuff for the ARPG genre.
D3 is copying like hell and still not fun.

they are inventive enough already, they just need to stay that way ;)

blizzard can copy all they want, they lost the majority of the d2 fans long ago when they killed cain and brought in an auction house......
278745 points is roughly 27k USD$ right?
edit: wouldn't it depend which point pack each user bought?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Последняя редакция: monkuar. Время: 2 апр. 2014 г., 14:03:40
I am pretty annoyed at myself for not buying more win. I've just had my first win and it looks awesome. Guess I'm going to have to win sparingly from now on.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
ander357 написал:
dammit, I logged in just after the fireworks are no longer for sale. Having to work for a living is overated. anyone out there have a job for me where i can sit at home and play poe?

Like always, contact support.

Maybe they are able to sell some fireworks for the busy guys. :)
If i consider the sarcasm of the video dripping out of my screen and making my irony meters implode.... it was impossible to not get some of these wins :D

Also awesome win for ggg ontop :D
Whoa, not woah. Why can no one spell this word?
it was cheap
Forum pvp
"
ittarter написал:
Whoa, not woah. Why can no one spell this word?

Like waoh!
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация