[0.10.0] Build of the Week submissions

Does having 101% fire resist make you absorb fire dmg? (Turn into +hp)
lol if it did, and you could maintain it, imagine righteous fire HEALING you. EPIC
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
"
wooli написал:
Does having 101% fire resist make you absorb fire dmg? (Turn into +hp)

nope it doesn't, unfortunately :p
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
it only helps is with -max player resistances map mods or penetration and weakness curses

and keep in mind that it is only at 101% during the 5 seconds flask effect
<3ggg
Последняя редакция: moomaaru. Время: 28 марта 2013 г., 7:18:25
Now im no scientist, but i dont think build of the week is happening anymore
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
VictorDoom написал:
Now im no scientist, but i dont think build of the week is happening anymore

One of the mods has this thread linked in his sig saying submissions are open for 0.10.0, so dunno really
As long as people are submitting the weird things they've done in the game, that's build of the week enough for me.
IGN: IlyichTchaikovsky, lvl 81, default

I'd call this char a Melee Caster. I use Incinerate mostly, but I don't want any quality on it. I want it to be an "In your face" caster. Most people say that PoE is a game where you use only 1 skill and do everything with it. So I wanted to make a little bit more complicated char, which actively uses 3 damage skills which combined together create an awesome combo.

Fire trap + Molten Shell (with elemental prolif and chance to ignite) + Incinerate. The most interesting thing about it is ele prolif on Molten Shell. Molten Shell is a skill with very high dps, it usually kills white mobs with 1 kaboom. If the target would have been ignited before dieing, it still leaves 'burning ground' which can easily kill other mobs. Combined with Fire Trap burning ground and Incinerate, it creates a deadly damage over time combo.

Youtube link:
"

Passive Skill Tree:
"

Gems:
"
Molten Shell
Fire Trap
Incinerate
Lightning Warp
Devouring Totem
Elemental Weakness

Main Keystones:
"
Pain Attunement
Ghost Reaver

Items:
"

Resists:
"
all, 78%, Chaos 55%. Actually I have over 110% all resists just to be able to use Andvarius on maps and to be able to do Elemental Weakness maps without any problem.

Stats:
"
1000 Life after reserving 66% of life
4800 Energy Shield
2700 Armor
1000 Mana
37% Block Chance
19% Block Chance against spells
Incinerate dps: 1305
Fire Trap damage: 3555 - 5333
Molten Shell damage: 5301 - 7953
"
Pivu написал:
IGN: IlyichTchaikovsky, lvl 81, default

I'd call this char a Melee Caster. I use Incinerate mostly, but I don't want any quality on it. I want it to be an "In your face" caster. Most people say that PoE is a game where you use only 1 skill and do everything with it. So I wanted to make a little bit more complicated char, which actively uses 3 damage skills which combined together create an awesome combo.

Fire trap + Molten Shell (with elemental prolif and chance to ignite) + Incinerate. The most interesting thing about it is ele prolif on Molten Shell. Molten Shell is a skill with very high dps, it usually kills white mobs with 1 kaboom. If the target would have been ignited before dieing, it still leaves 'burning ground' which can easily kill other mobs. Combined with Fire Trap burning ground and Incinerate, it creates a deadly damage over time combo.

Youtube link:
"

Passive Skill Tree:
"

Gems:
"
Molten Shell
Fire Trap
Incinerate
Lightning Warp
Devouring Totem
Elemental Weakness

Main Keystones:
"
Pain Attunement
Ghost Reaver

Items:
"

Resists:
"
all, 78%, Chaos 55%. Actually I have over 110% all resists just to be able to use Andvarius on maps and to be able to do Elemental Weakness maps without any problem.

Stats:
"
1000 Life after reserving 66% of life
4800 Energy Shield
2700 Armor
1000 Mana
37% Block Chance
19% Block Chance against spells
Incinerate dps: 1305
Fire Trap damage: 3555 - 5333
Molten Shell damage: 5301 - 7953

This is really cool, but you seriously need to get that shavronnes wraps or w/e otherwise one day some chaos asshole gonna just kill you :(
Hi Guys,
I'm a new youtuber but I'm really into path of exile currently I'm playing as a Shadow class if you have any suggestions on how to gear or spec I'm not real experienced so no mumbo jumbo please :-D Anyway I'm uploading my gameplay and so far people seem to like it so if you have time please check it out!

www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация