Nvidia Gtx 760 constant crashes

Do you have Geforce Experience or/and Shadowplay enabled? Last patch on Shadowplay causes my Poe to crash a lot and I had to turn it off.
I tried the rollback without experience. Gonna try the newest without it too tomorow, gonna report in on it
Same here. it's getting pretty stupid. i try to warp to a new zone and it just gets stuck on loading screen.
"
sighlight написал:
Same here. it's getting pretty stupid. i try to warp to a new zone and it just gets stuck on loading screen.

I don't think that's the same problem.

You might be better off posting your own problem in your own thread.
I'm running a GTX 760 and I do not have crashing problems with it ... Best thing to do is just do a fresh install of your drivers.
what about playing around some registry things?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nicOsicdDek

what about stopping turnaround (TDR) time on driver?

dis works if you got this tip: "Nvidia Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Successfully Recovered"

i use a 760 also with win x64 and 3 ssd drives... and no problems anymore..
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Последняя редакция: loCurnus. Время: 22 апр. 2014 г., 8:03:06
I have a similar system, except I use Nvidia GTX 660 Adapter. Also experiencing Black screen which I needed a reboot to recover from.

To date, I have tried a lot of things to improve stability of POE game play.
So far, only one thing has worked for me.

I run with a monitor, native resolution of 1600 x 1200.
In windows, I set screen resolution to 1440 x 900.
POE will adjust itself auto-magically to this lower resolution when it starts up.
Obviously, I'm using monitor hardware to scale from 1440x900 to its native 1600x1200.

If I only set POE to lower resolution, it still crashes. I need to set lower resolution in Windows desktop in addition to POE settings.

For now, I've also set shaders off, anti-aliasing off, use medium textures and use tri-linear filtering.

So yesterday, I was able to play 85 minute race and then level grind in merciless Docks for a few hours with no game crashes.

I'm going to slowly ramp up graphics effects and then see what happens!

I'm pretty convinced it is a POE problem of some kind, since I have never crashed out while in a race event. I have only suffered from black screen crashes while playing my normal characters. I feel it is probably related to the graphic effects of high level skills used by my game characters and the spawned mobs.

It could also be my graphics adapter has a memory issue of some kind. Using the lower resolution does mean using less memory on the graphics card.

I hope this was helpful to you, post here with you result!

Soooo

Took a break, was reading about the new update, got excited as fuck, reinstalled POE ....
STILL THE SAME GODDAMN ISSUE :(

I#m now 100% Sure this is a PoE exclusive Problem since it never reaccured on any occasion EVER even when i was rendering stuff which turned my GPU into the sun temperature wise.

Also the game takes like 4 min to load up before i can login which i dont think is the norm

I don't know what's the problem or either what i can do from my side. The Game is unplayable like this, what really makes me sad since I love it :/

PLZ HALP !!

(sorry for my english)
Последняя редакция: iRoN. Время: 24 авг. 2014 г., 12:55:36
i just bought a gtx 760 v2 yesterday and i have same problems.My fps goes from 60-70 down to 8 and so on all the time up and down.I tried a fps game named alliance of valliant arms full maxed everything i had 90-100 fps.Tested diablo 3 maxed everything everything and my fps was not moving from 60 no matter what.

So it's the new patch or some conflict from poe with 700 series?
Iron you changed something in dxdiag? Because it doesnt show what drivers you have, whos manufacturer of your videocard...

Use autodetcet GPU option http://www.geforce.com/drivers

You bought new PC or you just changed video card? If yes, did you uninstal drivers from old video card?
Go to My Games> Path of exile and find there product_config open it with notepad and post what adapter_name it shows. Delete this file and try to run PoE again.

lucian_22 This is normal for PoE since its very hard for PCs and preloads many resources in real time, so your HDD, RAM, processor always bussy when you play.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Последняя редакция: Ekalindorskii. Время: 2 сент. 2014 г., 11:01:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация