Season Seven, Event 111: 150 Minute Turbo Immolation Party

"
FlyingGiraffes написал:
Looted Vaal FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE would have been my first demis

I died last immolation race because of this. Totally forgot lol.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
took the race half an hour late, I was slow at leveling as usual, except two corrupted area, first one just after town, second just before prison.

minutes before league's end, it was just before meeting brutus, I decided to go to an unexplored corner of the map. turns out it was almost empty, wasted my 2 or 3 last minutes walking back to try and get some XP ... ended at 92% of level 13. ARRGGG.

I can't believe I'm in the top 200. massive disconnect occurred, nobody liked this race or what ?

race wasn't really difficult, I crafted several equipments, none gave me fire resist which would have been much appreciated given the circumstances.

by the end of the race, the ground burning was really hard on my HP ... guess I wouldn't have lasted much further ...

I even carried from the beginning to the end a lowly pair of iron greaves with life regen which was my only protection against the burning damage ... didn't craft or loot anything else with life regen ...
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Последняя редакция: misatokitkat. Время: 22 апр. 2014 г., 15:20:58
OK that's weird- I am at work and decided to play for just 60 minutes, I made 20th Ranger! ffs

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация