GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Xavderion написал:
"
PoorJoy написал:
i realy love how ppl got anyoed by the fact that people are asking \ beging for SFL. you guys must be realy scared that your league becomes a dusk league after everyone switched to SFL.

It's annoying when people try to substantially change a game you like in its current state :) Has nothing to do with being scared though. If for some reason GGG decides to cave in and give us a SFL balanced around self-found play, I'll quit the game for good and find something else to do, it wouldn't be the end of the world. I'm positive though that this will never happen. Inb4 'but PA happened!', loot allocation has nothing to do with the core design of the game, so its change didn't bother me enough to quit the game.

An extra league changes the core design of the game less than loot allocations. If you don't play in the SFL it has no affect on you whatsoever. I find it very odd that anyone would quit over this addition.
Standard Forever
"
Xavderion написал:
The loot allocation changes changed the game for me quite a bit. Just don't play PA? Well good luck with that. People love Path of Least Resistance :)

Because SFL is proposed to be a global change. Just like PA. Perfect example, love your logic.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
iamstryker написал:
I find it very odd that anyone would quit over [the addition of SFL].

It's an argument to put up and pretend it means something when you have no actually meaningful argument but regardless want to oppose something that you believe is against your interests.
''Poe players do not need a self found league''

GGG does not need any of my money. I like this game but here I am on a 2 month break waiting for new leagues which I wouldn't be doing if there was a SFL.
Последняя редакция: xxSerpentlordxx. Время: 25 апр. 2014 г., 18:25:10
"
iamstryker написал:

An extra league changes the core design of the game less than loot allocations. If you don't play in the SFL it has no affect on you whatsoever. I find it very odd that anyone would quit over this addition.

If you don't play in SA/PA groups, the loot allocation change has no effect on you whatsoever. Same logic. Still false :P
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
VenatorPoE написал:
"
Xavderion написал:
The loot allocation changes changed the game for me quite a bit. Just don't play PA? Well good luck with that. People love Path of Least Resistance :)

Because SFL is proposed to be a global change. Just like PA. Perfect example, love your logic.

It could certainly have a global impact, that's for sure.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Последняя редакция: Xavderion. Время: 25 апр. 2014 г., 18:27:46
"
xxSerpentlordxx написал:

GGG does not need any of my money.

Realistically, it probably doesn't.
"
Xavderion написал:
"
xxSerpentlordxx написал:

Well, I have a wallet full of bills that are sitting there for paid leagues/ Probably won't happen though. If they at least staggered a couple new hc leagues every few months, perhaps that would help keep things fresh.
Последняя редакция: xxSerpentlordxx. Время: 25 апр. 2014 г., 18:33:29
"
xxSerpentlordxx написал:
"
Xavderion написал:
"
xxSerpentlordxx написал:

Well, I have a wallet full of bills that are sitting there for paid leagues/ Probably won't happen though.

It's a generalization, Xavderion, the point is not that GGG would miss his, lets say triple digit donation. So multiply that with, for example, a three digit number of people who would be inclined to donate because of the addition of SFL, and we are talking about an average six digit total donation.

Of course, pointless number pulling out of where the sun don't shine, but it gets the point across.
"
VenatorPoE написал:

It's a generalization, Xavderion, the point is not that GGG would miss his, lets say triple digit donation. So multiply that with, for example, a three digit number of people who would be inclined to donate because of the addition of SFL, and we are talking about an average six digit total donation.

Of course, pointless number pulling out of where the sun don't shine, but it gets the point across.

True, but on the other hand, if you cater to everyone, you please no one. Where should they draw the line? A SFL would be massively against GGG's vision of the game. I said before I would quit the game if it happened. It's not because I think playing self-found is stupid (I like solo ARPGs after all), it's because I wouldn't know what to expect of GGG anymore and thus playing PoE would be a waste of time for me since I like to know what I'm investing my time into.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация