GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
lukeiy написал:
GGG runs RMT companies, their real source of income. They've created a desirable currency that they have complete control over, allowing them to print money at will all the while maintaining the facade that the game will never be pay to win. It's the perfect scam. You want to know why there is no SFL? The answer is right in front of your eyes.

#tinfoil

btw which one is GGG running? maybe i can get some from it
"
Shenanafrazzle написал:
Every SFL advocate is simply crying about increasing drop rates. Drop rates are fine. Rare shit should be rare. Just don't trade and there is your SFL. Now stop bitching about drop rates, or at least don't try to hide it behind this self found league bullshit.

My one question to every SFL advocate is: Would you be fine with a SFL that doesn't have increased drop rates? If you answered yes then GGG has already made your leagues...go play them!

Increased drop rates make sense, how one can accumulate enough currency to try their luck with crafting without trading in the current leagues, if you found a way please share with us.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Isbox1 написал:
"
TaKtiCz написал:
Cuz it's a fucking stupid idea? How to play self found: Don't trade. /thread

Yeah guys - wtf - when you die just delete your character - wtf you idiots don't need hardcore leagues!! /thread

This is totally different. HC players do trades and they want to trade with other HC gamers, not the SC gamers. Your comparison is stupid.
"
Krayken написал:
"
Isbox1 написал:
"
TaKtiCz написал:
Cuz it's a fucking stupid idea? How to play self found: Don't trade. /thread

Yeah guys - wtf - when you die just delete your character - wtf you idiots don't need hardcore leagues!! /thread

This is totally different. HC players do trades and they want to trade with other HC gamers, not the SC gamers. Your comparison is stupid.

Just give it five minutes of thought. If you still can't see what Isbox1 meant to say, well, then, it's pointless to keep discussing.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Shenanafrazzle написал:
Every SFL advocate is simply crying about increasing drop rates. Drop rates are fine. Rare shit should be rare. Just don't trade and there is your SFL. Now stop bitching about drop rates, or at least don't try to hide it behind this self found league bullshit.

My one question to every SFL advocate is: Would you be fine with a SFL that doesn't have increased drop rates? If you answered yes then GGG has already made your leagues...go play them!

Because obviously you've actually put in effort to see the difference between classic whiners and proper SFL advocates. It must feel good to believe in false facts. It's just easier, the thinking process involved just takes too much energy.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Krayken написал:

go write "self found league", this thread needs you
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/23y2nl/what_is_one_change_to_path_of_exile_you_see_a_lot/
"
"
Warhaul написал:
We really do need a self found league, with increased drops.
maybe they're working on it, maybe it's on their list.
who knows.

Drop rates would have to be increased 10000000 fold to make up for no trading option. I dont think people understand that at all.

In addition to this hyperbole, drops in a SFL need to be tailored to builds to be of any use to the SF player, in a game where ANY class can play ANY build and a majority of players dont even know what build they are aiming for, this would be impossible and thus renders a SFL in PoE pointless.
Noblesse oblige
Последняя редакция: Yidam_. Время: 25 апр. 2014 г., 15:20:36
"
What is one change to Path of Exile you see a lot of people ask for/rally behind, that you personally believe would actually be detrimental to the game?

perfect example of "loaded" question

first, SFL is being asked a lot and is definitely on top of the ladder of most wanted features judging by the amount of threads it generates and thus automatically qualifies

second, OP asks for future possible changes but gives amnesty for past detrimental changes
So the reasoning was posted on page 3 (I think?), why is this thread still going on? We already have a dozen long ass threads full of people wrongfully thinking increased drop rates would solve their problems with PoE.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
lolbam написал:
"
TheAnuhart написал:
"
Temper написал:
Was a sad statement to read for myself to be sure.Not the first of its kind by Chris however.

Much to be expected though.

It's apparent Chris' ARPG time in D2 was greatly spent in the D2 trade bubble.It does make me question certain devs love for ARPGs of the past (that they've confessed to) because of this statement,as D2 was the only ARPG that remotely had a trade mentality attached (albeit small).

Anywho,we should still be thankfull for peek into their world of playing ARPGs.

=)

This is why I always say PoE is the spiritual successor of D2jsp, not D2.

holy... yah RMT in this game is bad but not as bad as it was in d2

I almost added that every time I say this, people jump on the RMT or external currency thing with D2jsp. That is never what I'm getting at.
Casually casual.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация