GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Xavderion написал:

Reading some of your posts, one could think you have barely any experience playing PoE. Since you clearly do (a LOT more than myself), you're either trolling or trying really hard to see everything as negative as possible. You simply repeating your false statements and conveniently ignoring some of my arguments makes discussing with you a really softcore experience :P It also baffles me how someone can be a good flipper, but at the same time thinks that setting up buyout shops takes a considerable amount of time or even that it isn't worth it. I upgrade my shop once a day and it takes me literally two minutes. Trading the item ingame takes another minute maybe. That's it. And those newbies all find me through poe.xyz or poemarkets :)

Why would one think that?

It's not my fault you find things that I post about negative, that's on your edge, and your own problem in lacking objectivity.
I never troll, that's your job sometimes.

What is false in my statements?
What arguments of yours have I conveniently ignored?

Guess what kind of experience I get now with these couple posts of yours here.

Because a good flipper doesn't list 1 chaos items in a shop, and that setting up of yours requires stash tabs + procurement.
I haven't said you're lying about your chaos sales through poe.xyz, I just don't believe that, from my own experience that was next to impossible.

Not to mention where this derailed to, from a simple statement that flipping is the most efficient way to get gear, by far.
well if you find searching xyz all day for cheap items and reselling them and enjoy that good for you. i enjoy playing the game and hope the RNG gods will give me a drop
"
lolbam написал:
well if you find searching xyz all day for cheap items and reselling them and enjoy that good for you. i enjoy playing the game and hope the RNG gods will give me a drop

That's exactly the point.
Almost nobody enjoys that shit, but that is the most efficient way to get gear, so you can enjoy (more) in monster killing.
"
tinko92 написал:
"
lolbam написал:

That's exactly the point.
Almost nobody enjoys that shit, but that is the most efficient way to get gear, so you can enjoy (more) in monster killing.

you dont need to search xyz all day for gear.... right now all my gear was self found but my alpa howl

but shit you people just want to make curreny and stack it up in there stash good for them
"
lolbam написал:

you dont need to search xyz all day for gear.... right now all my gear was self found but my alpa howl

but shit you people just want to make curreny and stack it up in there stash good for them

Depends, what is ones goal? Is it the BoR? Or Soul Taker? Some rare item(s)?
The more expensive the goal is, the more flipping is needed. One way or another, one will get those items incredibly faster, in some cases that would be the only way, and in some cases one doesn't even need to flip, he might get some serious drops or the goal is not expensive.

I had my goal, and I wouldn't made it to 1% of it if I didn't flip the shit out. I hated every single minute of browsing poe.xyz or trade chat (back when it wasn't a spamfest like today).
"
tinko92 написал:
"
lolbam написал:

Depends, what is ones goal? Is it the BoR? Or Soul Taker? Some rare item(s)?
The more expensive the goal is, the more flipping is needed. One way or another, one will get those items incredibly faster, in some cases that would be the only way, and in some cases one doesn't even need to flip, he might get some serious drops or the goal is not expensive.

I had my goal, and I wouldn't made it to 1% of it if I didn't flip the shit out. I hated every single minute of browsing poe.xyz or trade chat (back when it wasn't a spamfest like today).

your point? i highly dont think people who would enjoy a SFL would plan there builds on a item that has all most a zero % chance to drop

Fact of the matter is GGG loses out on a lot of their hardcore target audience if they don't make a SFL.
"
glh5 написал:
Fact of the matter is GGG loses out on a lot of their hardcore target audience if they don't make a SFL.

so your saying people would quit the game if they where to make a SFL? lold
"
glh5 написал:

"
lolbam написал:
"
glh5 написал:

No, I am saying the opposite.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация