Some invaders overnerfed? Post your experiences

It wasn't challenging at all. It was folks avoiding invaders and running past them because they were over tuned...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Very disappointed in how weak most of these bosses are...

Though I have to say I ran into Corpsestitch just now in lvl77 Shrine and he was pretty dangerous...I think he is just right when it comes to what the difficulty should be like.

Firestarter and Raging Mask are a joke, those raging spirits do no damage at all and only serve to fill your flasks to full...though Raging Mask's flammability atleast makes his firestorm semi-dangerous.
Последняя редакция: Emil_kof. Время: 2 мая 2014 г., 8:25:02
"
Wofferl написал:
But when you can handle all content on a level easily inclusive act bosses, mechanics where you could die without any chance to react are not nice.

Invasion was advertised like "we want to kill players, they will die". That's what I signed up for when I started Invasion. That's also what I got at the start. Not so much anymore.

"
Catchafire2000 написал:
It wasn't challenging at all. It was folks avoiding invaders and running past them because they were over tuned...

Maybe in story content, but that's not really an option in high level maps. You don't just skip bosses there.
Последняя редакция: Alhoon. Время: 2 мая 2014 г., 8:27:49
and that was part of the issue: there was little to no incentive in running higher lvl maps if invaders had cheesy one shot mechanics. Many people ripped a few survived. The ones that ripped felt annoyed to reroll and either joined ambush or left the game altogether. I really wish ggg would release these types of statistics because it would make their decisions to nerf invaders clear.

The fact that they are still nerfing/rebalancing invasion league this far in the season tells me that at least to them, invasion was a failure.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
Alhoon написал:
"
Wofferl написал:
But when you can handle all content on a level easily inclusive act bosses, mechanics where you could die without any chance to react are not nice.

Invasion was advertised like "we want to kill players, they will die". That's what I signed up for when I started Invasion. That's also what I got at the start. Not so much anymore.

I like the invasion league, otherwise I wouldn't play it.
I have a level 69 and 64 at the moment, because I can't play that much.
And I also don't like trading, therefore I play with that what I found.
And for me the "we want to kill players, they will die" statement is still present and I have as much fun just as for the patch.

"
Alhoon написал:

"
Catchafire2000 написал:

Maybe in story content, but that's not really an option in high level maps. You don't just skip bosses there.

But is this not a generally high level problem, where you ~10 levels over levelled and and "facerolling" maps.

I think the problem is the missing area levels > 80.
Or the scaling between content and high level maps should be adjusted.
German chat: /global 4745
I swear, PoE has THE whiniest fan base of any game I've seen.
With this nerfing patch, the player number in Invasion league increased a lot.

They made a wise decision, but might be a little bit too late.

It is impossible to adjust the difficulties of those invaders so that everyone would be satisfied, even though, current setting would satisfy majority of players in Invasion league, except those top players, oh wait, I saw a top ladder player ripped today after nerf ... also, my friend ripped to Shrapnelbearer today too...

Последняя редакция: Oiranoiccid. Время: 2 мая 2014 г., 9:18:39
Number of players on Invasion was never a problem, trading was good, economy was sold and progression was ongoing. If people switched to Ambush, then maybe that's the right league for them. I'd never in a million years go from "real challenge" league to "open box, receive free loot" league. And that's not even touching the issue of it being non-hardcore. I guess the game has gotten too popular for it's own good, with fast food generation making demands. As long as GGG doesn't listen, all is well.
Последняя редакция: Alhoon. Время: 2 мая 2014 г., 9:28:12
"
Oiranoiccid написал:

It is impossible to adjust the difficulties of those invaders so that everyone would be satisfied, even though, current setting would satisfy majority of players in Invasion league, except those top players, oh wait, I saw a top ladder player ripped today after nerf ... also, my friend ripped to Shrapnelbearer today too...

They could set the invader level based on the player level instead of the map level.
So it is always a challange. The only problem is how to adjust this if the players level in a party differs to much.

German chat: /global 4745
"
Oiranoiccid написал:

How do you rip to Shrapnelbearer now? With -60% chaos resist, his damage is a joke...and I also have only 3.9K HP at lvl83.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация