Two Week Ambush/Invasion Charity Race

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
hjerk1782 написал:
"
thurmack написал:
Any chance we can have an option to move our character to Ambush instead of Invasion at the end of the charity event?

I would very much like to see this as an option as well. I do not play hardcore and Ambush is the league I prefer to play in. Having a character in Invasion or Standard does nothing for me at this time.

This!
Already lvl 92.5 after 5 days o.o

Wasent max level in last week race 91 after 7 days?
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Последняя редакция: takeme. Время: 15 мая 2014 г., 11:55:55
If I delete my dead highest level char do I still have a shot at winning a prize?
I would also appreciate my char going into ambush rather than invasion, if it's not too much trouble to organize.

I'd just like to say I've had a higher incidence of bugs and crash to desktop in this league.
Getting different mapchunk/runtime errors when I alt-tab out of frozen PoE.

Made a few bug reports, but have had many more crashes and a funny bug where all the models are invisible and you can only spot the blue mobs trying to destroy you by mousing over their spectral nothingness.

Somehow I survived.
PoE's LD-50 = < 60 DMG DoT. i.e. MMO Click-em-up +2 mad millinery FTW when PVP by CAT-5.
Hardcore and strongboxes is an interesting combination. Greed is good, but I unfortunately ended up opening one too many. Some monsters are particularly scary when they spawn on top of you ^^ just one level short of having a shot at the Nvidia goodies, too.

Must say that I did not encounter any uncontrolled crashes or glitches during this league. That said, the game certainly does not like me changing texture quality while in game. Leads to a timeout without fail.
Последняя редакция: Bogsie. Время: 16 мая 2014 г., 12:09:03
I have an important question!!!

When the league ends, they say that your stash will move to invasion.

What happens if my invasion and two week league stashes are both full?

Both of my stashes are full and I don't want to lose anything in either league when the charity event ends. If anyone knows the answer to this, please respond! Thanks!
"
Shapapy420 написал:
I have an important question!!!

When the league ends, they say that your stash will move to invasion.

What happens if my invasion and two week league stashes are both full?

Both of my stashes are full and I don't want to lose anything in either league when the charity event ends. If anyone knows the answer to this, please respond! Thanks!
all your stash contents from 2 week race will be added as remove-only tabs
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
First chanced unique and I get this during this race:

Now I'm so scared to use it because I might lose it if I play carelessly.
There seems to be a lot of people in this race who haven’t done races before. So to summarize:

1) If you die you immediately land in the last town you visited. But you will now be in Standard League.

2) Any gear the character has on them will move with them to Standard. That includes both equipped gear and gear in your character inventory. It also includes all currency on your character, but not in your stash.

3) You will be at the same point in the game. Same completed and uncompleted quests. Quest items move with you to Standard. So if you have one of the glyphs from Mud Flats you will still have it and can continue that quest in Standard. You will have the quest items, but the zone itself will reset.

4) Anything in your race stash will stay in your race stash until the race ends. It can be used by other characters. It can only be used by characters in that race event, not other races.

5) If you stay alive, after the race ends your characters, inventory, stash, quests, and currency will all move to Invasion League.

6) When the race ends, anything in your stash will be moved to the Invasion League stash in “Remove Only” tabs. This is true even if you don’t have any surviving characters. These tabs are in addition to your regular tabs. So potentially you can have twice as many tabs.

7) “Remove Only” is very literal. As soon as you click an item you can’t put it back down, even if you didn’t actually move it anywhere. So don’t click anything until you are ready, and have room to move it to. As far as I know you can keep these tabs indefinitely until you remove the items. After you remove all items in a tab, the empty tab will disappear the next time you enter town. Any tabs that still have items will remain.

8) If the race ends and you don’t have any surviving characters, then the stash will still be in the Invasion League waiting for you. If you don’t have any Invasion League characters, you can make a level one to access the stash.

9) Whether the race is over or not, you can move items to Standard League by using a level one character and suicide them. Delete character, repeat until your stash is empty.

(If you've ever done any race, it doesn't hurt to create a character in the parent league to check your stash. Even if you thought it was empty, you might have a random prize sitting there.)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация