Two-week Race Update and State of Exile Podcast

"
We've now raised $20,125 for the Child's Play charity. There are six days left and we're raising around $500/day at the moment, so in order to encourage more donations, I've decided that I'll shave my head if we raise at least $25,000 for charity. It's winter here, so that'll be a substantial cold resistance penalty, but it's for a good cause!

I want to see this. Let's go guys, we can do it!
Ok i obviously want to donate for good causes but Chris without hair might lead to something even more fun than the devorer thread.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Guessing the build of the week might be Raiz's poison trapper.
I already donated but when I heard Chris would shave his head I thought why not, I'll do that later this evening.

Then about 10 minutes later I was in Cruel Lunaris3 and misclicked a rare strongbox. Casts Firestorm, Summons Skeletons, and Rogue Exile mods. Suffice to say that combination lagged me so badly I was dead before I even realized what the hell was going on.

Feeling kind of bad now and won;t be shelling out another $5, even though it's for a good cause.

Time for a break from POE. Playing hardcore for a week and a bit has really ruined my enjoyment.
Chris >>> How much for shaven eyebrows?
Should get a full body shave. I'm sure people would get it up to 30k for that.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
I won't donate more until I know what I'm getting. Can someone post a photoshop of what Chris will look like after?

I hope not like this...

Последняя редакция: Supernaut6. Время: 19 мая 2014 г., 3:10:00
"
nheowitzki написал:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ STREAM THE SHAVE or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I'd love to see that lmao
"just for try, for see and for know"
Head shave MTX FTW!
"Embrace the darkness"
Последняя редакция: jerkan7. Время: 19 мая 2014 г., 3:41:48
photoshoped yayaya

Пожаловаться на запись форума