Content Update 1.1.4 Teaser Video

"
Archwizard написал:
"
SL4Y3R написал:
"
Xenest написал:
Not really a fan of the MTX wings putting every supporter back attachment to shame.

I actually really like my back attachment. Works great with the Ire chest on a shadow.

I use various back attachments/pets/etc as they match the feel of the character.

I'm also really damned sick of people like Xenest implying that supporter MTXs should be the best MTXs. That's a load of crap, and people should know that. The supporter pack items are exclusive. That is their appeal/special property/etc. To say that GGG going forward should always make sure that any MTX for any slot needs to be "worse" (which is a completely subjective standard) than existing supporter pack MTXs in that slot is complete and utter nonsense.

Well said, extremely well said! Totally agree and echo on Archwizard's and SL4Y3R's. Supporter back attachments are still exclusive and amazing. \(^o^)/
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
More info about the new trading system please
Holy RNGesus. Dat Vaal Grace. I guess acrobatics/phase acrobatics characters will be going like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFKLxAQBbc

Just replace the G-men and soldiers with Atziri and skellies.
Последняя редакция: Sig556. Время: 27 мая 2014 г., 0:10:53
"
twistedforce написал:
gj ziggyd as always amazing video I actually think this should continue since Chris is always saying how much time and effort it takes to make videos like these maybe ZiggyD could continue making more of these only of course if hes willing, just a thought.

I believe this is the plan :) he does do a very good job
Nice wings! Take my money
Another Fire skill... I don't get why this shouldn't have been for Lightning. Giving it a reliable damage range (like no other lightning skill has) and the inability to shock would have been awesome. Instead of having an additional benefit against burning enemies change it to multiplying the critical strike chance against shock enemies, because the only lightning spell with decent critical strike chance is Discharge. Call it Surge and change the color to purple and voila. It'd have been an awesome arcane spell.
same name in-game
Последняя редакция: iao. Время: 27 мая 2014 г., 0:34:58
Oh damn, if casters get literally any reason to dual wield wands, I'll be so happy. Regardless, I'm a huge fan of dual wielding, not a huge fan of repeatedly dying, so this patch should be even better for me than I expected. Also glad to hear that GGG is aware doing a ES/Life hybrid kind of blows, and not all classes can afford to stack a pile of life regen.

Skullhead's 3d art is looking good. Not quite as beautiful as the 2d art, but hell, I'll take it(hoping that Cloak of Flames gets some love too - fun unique with gorgeous 2d art).

Mmmm, dat' Clarity MTX.

What's with all the support hate? These wings being awesome doesn't change how I feel about my supporter wings. Thy are still exclusive and special to supporters.
Suffering was like a 'gimme' map mod. I am sad it is gone. It was always free quantity for me. If only temporal chains. I am also starting to think the devs have a fetish for fire.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Последняя редакция: CliveHowlitzer. Время: 27 мая 2014 г., 1:01:40
I really hope that Flame Surge is not an evolved idea for a "bone to righteous fire before snapshot nerf/removal and inevtitable nerf of the skill because of it". If it is - it's just another limitation - a showhorn into using fire.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Последняя редакция: Allnamestaken. Время: 27 мая 2014 г., 1:10:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация