Action Screenshot Competition Winners

Would love to see a top 100.

Grats to the winners.

Последняя редакция: Mace2055. Время: 23 июня 2014 г., 2:45:36
"
koez написал:
butthurt.

Knowing my submission is better than a naked templar attacking a necromancer is all I need to fall asleep at night. I think your worthless comment should have been more relevant to what is actually happening, getting robbed.
Holy fuck.

dat.lightning.warp.at.vaal.is.awesome.

I mean, the #1 pretty much fits greatly into the theme, but "real" action is clearly in the vaal smash!

But its fine, you choose a very simple shot that let people think, imagine and fits in the templar theme. Seems fair and well-decided to me. But honestly, does it really mirrors PoE in-game action? Nah..

Also, like Charan mentioned, no one will play so maxed zoomed in..the question is, do you want something cool looking (or something like #1 that allows deep thoughts) or do you want something that mirrors the real game to attract players?
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Meh, I never seem to win in these things. Why did you have to enforce your rules this time?

Kidding aside, these are some impressive shots. I like #4 the most, but as you had a vote, I can't argue about that. These screenshots are either very lucky or need quite a lot of planning (and some sacrifice, I don't think the witch made it ;-))

The fact that a rather "simple" shot won, a shot without flashy stuff and with the core basics shown in it, makes me feel good about the future of these competitions. You learned from the well-dressed-debacle.
Congrats to the winner, but to be honest i would have voted for #4. Imo that's by far the best screenshot.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"Brawl with Kole" should be number one, it shows real action.
#4 is a really nice capture, my favorite by far of the bunch

congrats to the winners
gratulation to the winners. amazing pics with deep athmosphere.
i just wonder how many character deaths orrured while the community tried to make all these action shots :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I liked the simplicity and composition of 1. Well done and congratulations all!

brawl with kole is my personal favourite.
very intense.
I'm that Morty guy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация