RMT Sites are now making their own items and selling copies.

"
Aim_Deep написал:
This is depressing as hell. One thing that pisses me off is drops. I mean everything. Mats& maps. GL ever crafting a wand even close to that Phoenix wand. you'd need 50-200 exalts which you wont drop in 5000 hours.

Personally I think you should be able to craft a full GG kit for your toon after 1000 hrs. Not easy like 2 weeks like D3 or anything. But now? In PoE? Impossible. Almost forces ppl to use these sites after a certain point in their progression or you simply do not improve toon.

In effect GGG is facilitating RMT with horrendous drops.

This is another reason ppl just say fuck it. End game is lvl 80 or so and restart where drops dont matter.

what you ask is the ruin of this game.

the game you see is the game that GGG wants, it's up to you spend all your life to improve a fictional char of a viodegame, but please guys, really: DON'T WHINE ABOUT PEOPLE WITH UBER OP GG GEAR, it's just playin stupid!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
Aim_Deep написал:
GL ever crafting a wand even close to that Phoenix wand. you'd need 50-200 exalts

lol, good luck to craft a wand with such low amount of currency.. You will end nowhere.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Chundadragon написал:
the wand cost at least 5,000 exalts.

This simply isn't true.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/Wand

I'm not going to waste time doing the exact calculations but from eyeballing those numbers and considering that the first two affixes will be obtained with alts and augs, it looks like it would cost an average of roughly 2k ex at most assuming you alt for the harder affixes and exalt for the easier ones.
"
MonstaMunch написал:
"
Chundadragon написал:

This simply isn't true.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/User:Chriskang/Sandbox/ItemAffixSpawnRates/Wand

I'm not going to waste time doing the exact calculations but from eyeballing those numbers and considering that the first two affixes will be obtained with alts and augs, it looks like it would cost an average of roughly 2k ex at most assuming you alt for the harder affixes and exalt for the easier ones.

I wasted the time doing exact calculations!

You can only get 1 of the two really hard affixes.

Tyrannical 73 LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercent7 0.081%
Emperor's 73 LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentAndAccuracyRating7 0.081%

The odds of getting a 2nd one in the exalt eternal stage is 1 in 1234. If you were getting eternals for 3 exalts then odds say it will take you 4* 1234 = 4936 exalt for that one prefix ot still about 3800 if they were regaling for it.

I calculated (purely based on odds and when you hit 1 you get it) 410 ex for the alt stage. 3788 ex for regal/eternal stage. 246 ex to get the local physical damage. 400 ex for the remaining 2 suffixes.

5244 ex + all the time involved. Unless you got really lucky.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
with an item like that, id probably stop playing because the game becomes boringly easy.

so it would take me 5000 exalt to get bored...
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
requiner написал:
"
MonstaMunch написал:
"
Chundadragon написал:

This simply isn't true.

I wasted the time doing exact calculations!

You can only get 1 of the two really hard affixes.

Tyrannical 73 LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercent7 0.081%
Emperor's 73 LocalIncreasedPhysicalDamagePercentAndAccuracyRating7 0.081%

The odds of getting a 2nd one in the exalt eternal stage is 1 in 1234. If you were getting eternals for 3 exalts then odds say it will take you 4* 1234 = 4936 exalt for that one prefix ot still about 3800 if they were regaling for it.

I calculated (purely based on odds and when you hit 1 you get it) 410 ex for the alt stage. 3788 ex for regal/eternal stage. 246 ex to get the local physical damage. 400 ex for the remaining 2 suffixes.

5244 ex + all the time involved. Unless you got really lucky.

Can you break down how you arrived at those numbers? Sounds spurious. 410ex to alt two affixes? Doesn't sound right at all.
They can craft a near perfect wand....nice

I CAN CRAFT A FLASK !
"
MonstaMunch написал:

Can you break down how you arrived at those numbers? Sounds spurious. 410ex to alt two affixes? Doesn't sound right at all.

Whatever the odds are it pretty obvious devs force players to RMT just by making the chance of crafting nice item for your build yourself infinitly close to 0

at least dem rich kids in US of A , and all the other rich countries can afford to buy dem exalts and mirrors and RMTed items so they can have fun.

im so depressed and sad that by playing the game i wont be able to have a build that i would be happy with items wise. After 2 years so many hours spent i dont know if my faith in this game will be sufficient to keep me playin in the coming weeks

Thats the reason i wouldnt vote PoE for game of the year. RMT or uinstall thats basicly the option for long term SC/HC perma players

/endOfRant

IGN : Sir_Big
"
Achilion написал:
"
MonstaMunch написал:

Whatever the odds are it pretty obvious devs force players to RMT just by making the chance of crafting nice item for your build yourself infinitly close to 0

at least dem rich kids in US of A , and all the other rich countries can afford to buy dem exalts and mirrors and RMTed items so they can have fun.

im so depressed and sad that by playing the game i wont be able to have a build that i would be happy with items wise. After 2 years so many hours spent i dont know if my faith in this game will be sufficient to keep me playin in the coming weeks

Thats the reason i wouldnt vote PoE for game of the year. RMT or uinstall thats basicly the option for long term SC/HC perma players

/endOfRant

mhmmmm why not play 4 month league where everyone starts fresh
"
MonstaMunch написал:

You asked for it.

All the suffixes on the wand are 0.999% = 1 in 100 chance.

The % damage are 0.081% = 1 in 1234.5678901 (continuing forever... I think GGG did that on purpose)
The flat local damage is 1.623% = 1 in 61.61.

I did the calculations as you had to get 1 certain prefix and 1 suffix. In reality you would take any suffix since they all have the same chance and either of the prefixes. That makes the odds considerably better.

2 in 1234 chance of getting the right prefix and 3 in 100 of getting the right suffix.

Alt Stage:

_____1_________ = 1 in 20566 (is much better chance actually)
(2/1234) * (3/100)

I don't really play standard so I tried to get the rates from poexchange but I just got a mold removal site. Google results came up with this 310 alts per ex.

20566/310 = 66 ex (before I had 1 in 123000 if you wanted tyrannical and of Mastery)

Regal stage:

If you want Emperor's right now it may actually increase the cost as you can roll a suffix every time and have 0 chance of getting the prefix.

Odds of getting one of the 4 final tier 6's is 1 in 27. (27 * 3.07 eternal at 3ex and regan at .07 ex) = 83 ex

Exalt stage:

Lets assume we had the worst luck in the regal stage and got local physical damage leaving two 0.999% and one 0.081%

When rolling the exalted orbs we will take any of the last 3 we need.

Will also assume bad luck here as well and leave the 0.081% till the end.

First exalt = 1 in 48 = 48*4 = 192 ex
Seconds exalt = 1 in 92 = 92 * 4 = 368 ex
Final exalt = 1 in 1234 = 1234 * 4 = 4936 ex

Note: If you tried to get the 0.081% in the regal stage you would basically be doubling your odds due to suffix and prefix chance not just prefix. So my other calculation was way out of whack.

Total:

66+83+192+368+4936 = 5645 exalted orbs
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Последняя редакция: requiner. Время: 23 июля 2014 г., 18:59:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация