A Cold Crit Witch Guide 2.0 (RE-DONE!) Check it out!

"
z259333990 написал:
Just wanted to share my ghost reaver build
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMC_gVCBbUHYwelDkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFecWvxbzF1Qc3CKBJjwnqSpbKwosnCymLL8vnTdmN4M4Gzt8O-FBlkLDRwZJslZKVytapl3yX2ptGXBScNVzs35Zf8aCEIfbiEKLeow2jjyP-pHPkyeVBJmanaOeoaIuoqOm66crrrOvm7Q4tMW297jKu9a-OsBRwFTBAMHFwfPC7MNtzerQOdIZ1U_W0dsa2-fcx95334TfsOL35Rnmgeq662PsGPBr8h3z6vVL-_X8qw==

key items:

I was thinking about posting a section on ghost reaver, but I wasn't sure whether or not it is useful/worthless.

So a few questions to you:
1)How much life leech do you need to make it worthwhile?
2)Can you "tank" more mob hits this way, or do you run around just as much as if you do not take it.

On a side note, you can also take better pathing. Save a node or two.
IGN-Shibloble

Got some spare time? Come check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shibloble?feature=mhee
"
J4ck написал:
Could you pls add a section about the Bandit quests

On It.

EDIT Done, it's under common questions
IGN-Shibloble

Последняя редакция: shibloble. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 15:17:36
Hey, I have very similar build and I have a question. What do you think Breath of Rime and freeze/chill nodes around it? It's on the "north". To get there, you would have to go through 5 int nodes or mana and power charge nodes. Is it worth it?
I'm a noob, but freeze duration looks pretty good to me.
"
orzewoi написал:
Hey, I have very similar build and I have a question. What do you think Breath of Rime and freeze/chill nodes around it? It's on the "north". To get there, you would have to go through 5 int nodes or mana and power charge nodes. Is it worth it?

I am pretty sure that it's not worth it going up there for the obvious reason that you gonna need to many points until you reach the node and it in my opinion the node is worthless.
Последняя редакция: J4ck. Время: 4 февр. 2013 г., 15:11:07
"
Glowyrm написал:
I heard that loot still isn't dropping from shattered monsters. Anyone know if this is true? I thought I saw GGG make some posts saying they fixed it but then some people say they didn't fix it completely.

I'm kind of concerned when it comes to creating my first character that will essentially be what builds my wealth by farming to someday make a 2nd character. If this would gimp my wealth accumulation I'm very skeptical about going forward with anything Ice.

Added a section about this in the Common Question section. Had to do some research on it. It should of been patched. If it did not, it only affect "crabs" through out the game and ONLY if they are shattered in their "shell" form.
IGN-Shibloble

"
J4ck написал:
"
orzewoi написал:

I am pretty sure that it's not worth it going up there for the obvious reason that you gonna need to many points until you reach the node and it in my opinion the node is worthless.

^

Chill duration is worthless, since enemies will be frozen ALL the time (well, most of the time) if the build is done right. Without additional casting speed or freeze duration, I can
perma-freeze enemies with ease.
IGN-Shibloble

"
Bloodthirst (and surronding nodes) – These nodes are out of your main path in most cases. Unless for some freak reason you pass right beside them, do not aim to take them. There are other crit nodes in locations that you WANT to go anyways.

I could not disagree with this more. Bloodthirst nodes are the highest crit chance multipliers available, and usually surrounded by more crit goodness.

Also they are not out of your way at all. The path to the templar goodies is ONE 10 int node away from the bloodthirst crit circle and the most efficient path to the shadow tree is directly linked to the bloodthirst crit circle.

If you're trying to focus on crit chance I don't know why you'd give up 120% chance for a measly 6 points.

Here's what I would consider that barebones straight crit/dmg cold tree would look like:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAv4FQgVbB2MOSBBpEVARlhdUGmwfAiKBKU8qWyycMJc2xTmKO-FBlkLDRtdWSlcrXcZd8mBtZk9tGXBScNV9U3_GgUmCEIIegpuIQouMjDaOPI5kj0aVBJ2AnaOdrp6hoqOnCKcrrrOvm7I4tDi2-rvWwFHB89IZ1U_W0dgk3QXd895334TfsOFz4vfjhOQi5Rnmge0g8h33pvv1_Ks=
Hey man, this is a great guide really nice work, was searching for one to answer some of my questions and this definetly did it! Thanks

I also have a few questions if you would answer them to your best i would really appreciate it!

Im also pretty new to this and still dont know how it will be later on the game.

My skill tree as of now is like this:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEEGWBUKusyycVkqVBK-bnqFXKwdj5oERULvWO-Hi96crbRmOPBdUIoHB86Kjf8Z-WcHFiELyHewYw20c3JMnN2Y=

1. I saw you going through the middle of the witch tree getting those spell dmg nodes, do you think I should get the points back from the Maximum mana nodes i got instead and go for the Spell dmg nodes, of couse not now but later when im at a higher level. (Right now im 31, Normal Act 3 and dont think it would be worth it for now at least.)

2. I read you are using the curse frostbite. I am using frostbite when im playing solo and thought of using elemental weakness if im parting with others. Is it worth it to get the Hex Master and Whisper of Doom or should i just play with frostbite for a higher freeze chance and spend the points otherwise?

3. With this guide passive nodes only, you have 54 Dex, which is enough for the support gems but you wont be able to level them up at all. Are u hoping to get the dex from your items or do you just want to use the support gems (LMP, Faster Projectile) at lvl ~1 and never level them up. (Frostbite also need dex a little, I also heared its not worth it to level curses at all as the mana cost isnt worth the little effect upgrade, is that true?)

4. When do you think is the best time to get CI?

Thanks in advance and also a real nice guide, helped me alot already.

"
wolfpaq777 написал:
"
Bloodthirst (and surronding nodes) – These nodes are out of your main path in most cases. Unless for some freak reason you pass right beside them, do not aim to take them. There are other crit nodes in locations that you WANT to go anyways.

I could not disagree with this more. Bloodthirst nodes are the highest crit chance multipliers available, and usually surrounded by more crit goodness.

Also they are not out of your way at all. The path to the templar goodies is ONE 10 int node away from the bloodthirst crit circle and the most efficient path to the shadow tree is directly linked to the bloodthirst crit circle.

If you're trying to focus on crit chance I don't know why you'd give up 120% chance for a measly 6 points.

Here's what I would consider that barebones straight crit/dmg cold tree would look like:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAv4FQgVbB2MOSBBpEVARlhdUGmwfAiKBKU8qWyycMJc2xTmKO-FBlkLDRtdWSlcrXcZd8mBtZk9tGXBScNV9U3_GgUmCEIIegpuIQouMjDaOPI5kj0aVBJ2AnaOdrp6hoqOnCKcrrrOvm7I4tDi2-rvWwFHB89IZ1U_W0dgk3QXd895334TfsOFz4vfjhOQi5Rnmge0g8h33pvv1_Ks=

Thats the best part about this game. You can like a skill and I can hate it. :D

On a serious note, I feel that investing into bloodthirst at a low level isn't worth it. Perhaps at a higher level it is, but I would rather opt for more base damage. That is my opinion, you can have your own, I can have mine.
IGN-Shibloble

"
KeWLegion написал:
Hey man, this is a great guide really nice work, was searching for one to answer some of my questions and this definetly did it! Thanks

I also have a few questions if you would answer them to your best i would really appreciate it!

Im also pretty new to this and still dont know how it will be later on the game.

My skill tree as of now is like this:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMB37CCEEGWBUKusyycVkqVBK-bnqFXKwdj5oERULvWO-Hi96crbRmOPBdUIoHB86Kjf8Z-WcHFiELyHewYw20c3JMnN2Y=

1. I saw you going through the middle of the witch tree getting those spell dmg nodes, do you think I should get the points back from the Maximum mana nodes i got instead and go for the Spell dmg nodes, of couse not now but later when im at a higher level. (Right now im 31, Normal Act 3 and dont think it would be worth it for now at least.)

2. I read you are using the curse frostbite. I am using frostbite when im playing solo and thought of using elemental weakness if im parting with others. Is it worth it to get the Hex Master and Whisper of Doom or should i just play with frostbite for a higher freeze chance and spend the points otherwise?

3. With this guide passive nodes only, you have 54 Dex, which is enough for the support gems but you wont be able to level them up at all. Are u hoping to get the dex from your items or do you just want to use the support gems (LMP, Faster Projectile) at lvl ~1 and never level them up. (Frostbite also need dex a little, I also heared its not worth it to level curses at all as the mana cost isnt worth the little effect upgrade, is that true?)

4. When do you think is the best time to get CI?

Thanks in advance and also a real nice guide, helped me alot already.

1) Yes, drop the mana nodes IF and ONLY IF you do not need the extra mana/mana regen any longer.
2)It is up to you, I haven't had the chance to play around with elemental weakness, I would assume it would be better through normal and cruel. But in all honesty, if your playing with a decent group, somebody will be running warlord, so your curse won't even stick around.
3)It's all based on the situation. In most cases you will have an onyx amulet, so an additional 20 stats to everything. And you will most likely have some on your other gear.
Level up your gems if you want, I level my frost bite as the extra damage is nice, but I don't level it at all if I cannot support it at the time.
4)Hard question to answer, prob not till end of cruel at the earliest. No one has a "perfect" time to get it
Most agree on the following however:
-when your ES can take a few hits before getting to your life (2k+ or so)
-Chaos damage is killing you over and over.
IGN-Shibloble

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация