0.10.0f Patch Notes

Please fix Dualist class !!!!
IGN : Detrium
I love this game but i play on hc and most of my chars died due to lagg and not monsters wich is just terrably demotifying to play more :(
"
Kindred1 написал:

Seconded. Haven't logged on in a week and probably won;t until something is fixed.
Great stuff!!

Guys the game is Beta, things will get better in time! Current stage is more than awesome if you compare it with other online games are actually official released!! As you can see devs are running like maniacs for fixes and this bring us to an obvious result that they are really working their game. With all the respect give them time and not qq. Most of us we gave lot of time to D3 and we got balls.

I know my english are bad but its not my native language.

Peace! and give some love to GGG because they deserve it!
woo
Did something with client crash when u teleported beetwen locations cuz its so annoying.... u have a 2 yrs computer and game crashes.
>>> https://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/register?fi=l1hh2wf7yvi8mwx0 <<<
"
Logclog написал:
"
Kindred1 написал:

Seconded. Haven't logged on in a week and probably won;t until something is fixed.

What is wrong with Duelist? He is my primary class and I have no issues with him.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
Oh great, they fixed the bug on the trap boss that killed my HC character. Fun!
Hi, I just joined, but now have no clear directive on Where to START PLAY for this game.
I have chosen Witch as my Avatar. Any help would be appreciated.
Последняя редакция: Suzie. Время: 9 февр. 2013 г., 15:07:24
TY!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация