[2.5] Self Cast Burning Discharge Elementalist

So i've been playing around trying to make discharge work and i think i have done it to a fairly reliable degree where i can clear maps really fast but i don't lack single target or tankiness.

Here is the skill tree. (with avatar of fire) (Use "anatomical knowledge" in the jewel slot)

Skill tree without avatar of fire. (Use "anatomical knowledge" in the jewel slot)

The gear i'm using and the skill gems. You can use assassins mark at first then go flammability if you have taken avatar of fire.

Скрытый текст

Flasks.

Скрытый текст

Video of gameplay:
(as you can see the map is pretty hard on the mods and this build still manages to do it without problems)

Скрытый текст

With Granite and Basalt flasks up you can face tank anything going up to 90% physical dmg reduction.

Have fun. Also you can use a new searing touch staff its not mandatory you use the legacy one, i just had it leftover.
Последняя редакция: denis_95. Время: 18 дек. 2016 г., 8:56:29
Last bumped31 марта 2017 г., 20:04:22
How do you gain charges? Just warlord's mark and/or assassin's mark? That's not reliable when leveling right?
"
ivonnahump написал:
How do you gain charges? Just warlord's mark and/or assassin's mark? That's not reliable when leveling right?

no you wont use discharge when leveling, i used scorching ray and firestorm but you can use flameblast or any other fire skill, as for generating charges, you only use warlords mark and enduring cry, after you have good armor and good life gear you can start using blood rage but its not necessary.
(warlords mark is enough after you start rolling, you just need enduring cry if your charges fall off)

you can start using discharge after you get "beacon of ruin", you have at least 1 aoe cluster and you have searing touch.
I wouldnt talk about tankiness with 4k life and constantly dropping low in t8 map. No hate:)
I was inspired by Kripparrian's old self cast Searing Touch Discharge build and stumbled upon yours. I like the style you're going with this and I might try something similar for my 3.0 starter. :) Nice build guide, thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация