Fire Demon Build - Elementalist

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Последняя редакция: toledosaur. Время: 18 февр. 2017 г., 16:32:38
Last bumped24 марта 2017 г., 6:14:02
Why would you get Elemental Equilibrium so early? Are you supposed to use Orb of Lightning before you can even curse enemies?
Well, I'm 63, and still don't use curses with it. However, 50% vulnerability is nothing to sneeze at.
I will try this one.
I'm absolutely beginner to this game. But i got experience with Diablo 2 for a looooot of years :-)

I'm pretty excited to try if it works without any stuff to reach the aims of this build
Can you tell me why main dmg skill place on gloves. And 2 Righteous fire on Chest ? Im not begginer but not yet are pro. And i do not understand why such a choice
Hey im new to this game, can you explain how you are using vaal righteous fire without loosing your energy shield?
"
Nithalik написал:
Hey im new to this game, can you explain how you are using vaal righteous fire without loosing your energy shield?
From warlord's mark leech + vaal pact for instant leech. Its also possible to use life leech gem with the Vaal RF setup because sometimes mobs can be immune to curses. You also get 0.2% leech from doryani's i think. With the huge amount of damage Vaal RF does (based off your ES), the leeched ES will be really high that as soon as you hit 1hp you'll go back to full ES
"
RainbowPhoenix написал:
Can you tell me why main dmg skill place on gloves. And 2 Righteous fire on Chest ? Im not begginer but not yet are pro. And i do not understand why such a choice
I played something similar in breach (cleared shaper easily). You can just as easily use flameblast in the main link setup. What i did was use Flameblast and Vaal RF in a 6 link so it was like running two 5 links. I then had another Vaal RF in gloves to charge and have more consistency with using Vaal RF more often. I think the OP does 2 Vaal RF's in chest because flameblast is just used to get the initial souls needed to charge it, flameblast already does a lot of damage so you dont need to 5 or 6 link it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация