[2.5][HC] The DPS Build (The Damage-Per-Step Build)

Thanks to Simplesim45 for the original SC lowlife guide.

Introduction
Скрытый текст
This build isn't made for brand new players, but if you understand how CI works and the boots work, then you'll do A-okay. Abberath Hooves
Please note this build is HC viable and is CI, if you level as a CI with no life nodes you'll be playing risky, so you might want to respec once you're in Merc Dried Lake

Starting Gear + Leveling Tips
Скрытый текст
The only gear you'll need to start off is
Abberath Hoovesx1
Axiom Perpetuumx2
Karui Wardx1
You're able to use those items until Act 4 Normal, and you'll have super quick clear speed. From Level 1-12 I'd suggest using freezing pulse and fire trap, then when you start Act 2 you'll beable to put on the boots and start walking. I'd suggest running 4 quicksilvers and 1 life flask when you equip your boots.
When you reach Dried Lake, you might be able to settle with your gear you currently have, but if you're not doing enough damage, upgrade your weapons. You're looking for these mods, in order from most important to least, #-# Fire Damage to Spells, % Fire Damage, % Spell Damage.
As you get into cruel and onward, you'll have to upgrade your weapons whenever you're not doing enough damage. You'll have a huge damage spike in Act 4 Cruel/Early Merc due to the fact that you'll be able to run 2 curses and an aura, plus your 2 labs.

Finalized Gear
Скрытый текст
Helmet: Hubris Circlet with 250+ ES & resistances.
Body Armor: Vaal Regalia 800+ ES & resistances, it doesn't need to be linked unless you're using a Herald.
Gloves: Sorcerer Gloves or Fingerless Silk Gloves with 200+ ES & resistances.
Boots: Abberath Hooves
Belt: Crystal Belt with 130+ ES & resistances.
Ring 1: Any rare with +# ES, +% Max ES(crafted), & resistances.
Ring 2: Any rare with +# ES, +% Max ES(crafted), & resistances.
Amulet: Any rare with +# ES, +% Max ES, & resistances.
Main-Hand: Any sceptre or wand with a high added #-# fire damage to spells.
Off-Hand: Any sceptre or wand with a high added #-# fire damage to spells.

Links & Auras/Curses
Скрытый текст
Abberath Hooves should be linked with, Added Lightning, Controlled Destruction, Increased AoE, and Life Leech. (Please note these are 4 off colors, you MUST get them so you can run Grand Spectrum jewels and you need all the points you can get in the tree.)

In Act 4 Cruel I would suggest starting to run 3 buffs, 2 curses on blasphemy, and 1 aura.
In your gloves/helm, link Blasphemy with Flammability, and Ele Weakness. Put Anger somewhere in the same item, doesn't need to be linked.

If you want to be like a mini auto-bomber, you can use Herald of Thunder in a 5/6 Link in your chest instead of running Anger.

Skill Tree + Ascendancy
Скрытый текст
113 Point Skill Tree

Normal Lab - Liege of the Primordial (Run Stone + Fire Golem, unless you're using Herald of Thunder, use Fire + Lightning Golem)
Cruel Lab - Shaper of Desolation
Merc Lab - Paragon of Calamity
Uber Lab - Beacon of Ruin

You can swap Merc with Uber lab if you want to, I have them in that order if you plan on mapping before doing Uber Lab, but if you plan doing Uber right away then swap them around.

Please note that this is my first guide, and still a work in progress, please leave feedback on what I should add, and improve on.
Последняя редакция: Kungfuanthony. Время: 24 дек. 2016 г., 18:09:46
Last bumped27 дек. 2016 г., 10:32:42
Updated 12/24/16: Added new spoiler section, Finalized Gear.
Последняя редакция: Kungfuanthony. Время: 24 дек. 2016 г., 18:10:37
Reserved.
Any feedback would be fantastic!
wow great build perfect 5/7
no ghost reaver dude!
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация