[2.5]AngryWeasel's Low life Autobomber

Hello all and welcome to my version of the Low life autobomber

A quick disclaimer this build is very expensive but you can start out as life based and earn currency from dried lake and maps up to Tier 6 maps with IIR/IIQ gear I used the The Ascetic unique gold amulet and just use a white belt and a blue shield.

Q: How do you activate Herald of thunder/Ice?
A: The new unique boots Abberath's Hooves activates them since it does an AoE proc whenever you move (Even with shield charge)

Q: Why low life?
A: To get 1 additional curse on blasphemy and additionally you can use Discipline so in the end you dont loss much ES if any. You also get additional dmg with the boots proc since that is a spell.

Q: is this build hardcore viable?
A: Yes! I'm currently Lvl92 in the Breach Hardcore league I've done up to 82 maps with no issues only breaches can sometimes be sketchy but for the most they just die in crackling explosions (the sound of HOI is great!)

Q: How is the boss killing potential?
A: up to red maps bosses die to 1 ignite from my 3l flameblast but at red maps it starts to be a bit more difficult to down them since they need several flameblasts to do the job. I was considering using Vaal Rightious fire in a 3l and wait for the ignite/shock proc from elementalist to take out bosses but havent gotten around to test it yet.

Q: why dont you use Vaal discipline?
A: I could either chose Vaal discipline or Cast when damage taken + Immortal Call I chose the latter since with the builds playstyle will put you in the middle of everything and you dont wanna be comboed down. I run with Warlords mark & Temporal chains so I always have 3 endurance charges up which then gives me almost 2 seconds of physical invulnerability.

Bandits
Kill-Kill-Krait

Q: Is there a video of this build?
A: Youtube video

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Lvl100 tree
Скрытый текст

You start out by going to the Templar first and taking the scion life wheel I would recommend taking the 50% reduced elemental reflect in cruel lab if you play hardcore it just makes it very safe and effortless to run around farming dried lake. you should take Vaal pact when you switch to CI/low life

I hope this covers most of your questions if there is something you dont think I explained well enough please let me know!

"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Последняя редакция: Angryweasel. Время: 25 янв. 2017 г., 20:02:28
Last bumped31 янв. 2017 г., 4:38:16
Hello sir!

I enjoyed the video quite a bit, but really all i saw was Abberath's Hooves with quite a few uniques to clear trash mobs and as you yourself have stated it is not great at clearing bosses. I don't think this is so much a guide post as it is a showcase cabinet of your gear and your level 100 tree.

I don't mean to sound disparaging at all! Merely that if you consider the effort and approach that other contributors have used to explain their builds, how it works, outline strengths and weaknesses to their builds, how they overcome the harder parts of the content, and some idea of how to play it. You answered some general questions which is nice and mentioned what ascendancy point you take in cruel lab.

Guides consist of more content than this. Your video contained more than this. Not everyone can access video, or would simply like the guide to refer to rather than re-watching your video.

I will gladly review your guide again in the future if you put forth more effort as others have.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Последняя редакция: Kwitch. Время: 10 янв. 2017 г., 5:18:08
"
Kwitch написал:
Hello sir!

I enjoyed the video quite a bit, but really all i saw was Abberath's Hooves with quite a few uniques to clear trash mobs and as you yourself have stated it is not great at clearing bosses. I don't think this is so much a guide post as it is a showcase cabinet of your gear and your level 100 tree.

I don't mean to sound disparaging at all! Merely that if you consider the effort and approach that other contributors have used to explain their builds, how it works, outline strengths and weaknesses to their builds, how they overcome the harder parts of the content, and some idea of how to play it. You answered some general questions which is nice and mentioned what ascendancy point you take in cruel lab.

Guides consist of more content than this. Your video contained more than this. Not everyone can access video, or would simply like the guide to refer to rather than re-watching your video.

I will gladly review your guide again in the future if you put forth more effort as others have.

I dont often do written guides so definitely not perfect I thought I had covered most of the points since I do explain the weakness of the build which is Boss killing in red maps and that seemed to be the only real issue I had with the build it is great for semi AFK running maps and felt very safe since I had both Temp chains and Warlords mark which was also the reason why I went low life to gain access to the extra curse on blasphemy. Was it more information on the leveling you where interested in or what exactly did you think I skipped in the guide?

Thanks for the feedback I do appreciate it :)
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
Последняя редакция: Angryweasel. Время: 10 янв. 2017 г., 7:36:02
If we think that not all players will have the same access to game resources or knowledge, then there is plenty we can add to this guide to make it more accessible to as large of a group as possible, improving both your exposure and their ability to follow it.

Consider these ideas for improving the guide:

Explaining how you level with the build.
Explaining what bandit choices you recommend.
Explaining any gear choices you have made or could suggest in lieu of your gear.
Showing what jewels you suggest they find similar to.
Proposing leveling trees that can help them reach your 100 point tree.
A Pros/Cons section that can help players quickly decide if they wish to play your build.
Pictures showing your character stats.

These are all just suggestions. I've decided to list your guide anyway, but it may be beneficial for other readers to have some of these resources made available to them. Thank you for your efforts.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
can you please add bandits to this guide so we know which to take? I see based on your level 100 tree that you took 2 passives but which bandit did you help in which difficulty?
thanks
"
shaunb20 написал:
can you please add bandits to this guide so we know which to take? I see based on your level 100 tree that you took 2 passives but which bandit did you help in which difficulty?
thanks

kill-kill-krait :)
English is not my first language. So please understand.

Is it possible to hunt some tiers of maps?

in the video is a map of the 8th tier.

If it is possible to hunt up to 15 tiers with this build, I want to organize everything I have grown up and transfer to this build.

I turned around the translator and asked you

Even if you do not understand, please understand me well.
Последняя редакция: SASIAK. Время: 31 янв. 2017 г., 4:42:54
"
SASIAK написал:
English is not my first language. So please understand.

First of all, I applaud you for researching this great build.

Is it possible to hunt some tiers of maps?

in the video is a map of the 8th tier.

If it is possible to hunt up to 15 tiers with this build, I want to organize everything I have grown up and transfer to this build.

I turned around the translator and asked you

Even if you do not understand, please understand me well.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация