Need welp building a Elementalist Witch cycloner!!!

I have been playing a cyclone build provided by LiftingNerdBro and it is awesome. Clear maps like crazy but i dont really like the life pool you can get compared to energy shield. So i am new to this game played some builds kind of enjoy it so i though i could use some help on the forums to build this machine.

Ok so this is the kind of skill tree i am thinking to use and has the ascendancy too in it.
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAFvAZEEBwW1Bx4NfBXXGyUc3B8CIuoi9Cj6Kjgsvy3SMoky0TbFOtg8BT1fRUdGUkbXRwZJUUmxSphLrkyLTLNSKVJTVeBWSFZjVylXyVfiWFpZ81xrX2premwIbAttGXGFcg935X_GgpuESIaui3qLjI8aj_qQ-pMnlFyVLpeVl_SYrZo7nz6f36EvpwixQrTFuJO-isBmwcXC7MM6w23Iv8xm0B_Q0NfP2CTZW9vn323fiuL36NbpAuvu7BjtIO9L73zviO_r8NXxivMR-Tf53fxM

Give me some thoughs and sugestions are more than welcomed!!
Sorry for typos English is not my native speaking language.Have a good day.
Last bumped12 февр. 2017 г., 19:31:28
Hi! Lets see here...

My initial concern is that in going energy shield based, that your total amount of energy shield is somewhat low. I only see 172% + 62% = 234%, with the added 15% more, 269%. Many ES builds typically reach 300%, but if you're comfortable without the extra bit of cushion that's ok.

I personally don't like the pathing through the +1 endurance charge to reach the Celestial wheel in Templar, nor do I care for the Celestial wheel in general.

As you've only mentioned that you are choosing to go 'cyclone' as an elementalist, we can only guess what elemental damage you are performing. Your tree has spent 0 investment on any specific type of elemental damage, so I have no clue yet. Maybe you give us some. ♥

Mastermind of Discord requires that you use elemental skills to activate it. Cyclone is not an elemental skill, and we still do not know what elemental damage you will be doing so I cannot recommend anything regarding it. I think Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord are likely both not required for what it is you are trying to do. Again, we need more information.

Since you are going to play Cyclone, I highly recommend you consider having a second curse. You will be in range of enemies to be able to consider running Blasphemy, and the range would work very well. We don't know what your mana reservation / auras are like yet, so cannot say for sure. More information needed.

I do not like the 3rd and 4th points into the 'Written in Blood' wheel. I think the first two to reach the notable is worth the points. You are only getting 5% Energy Shield for each point after that. You have 6% Energy Shield points easy available to you near 'Foresight'.

Looking forward to your reply with more information.

Cheers!
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch написал:
Hi! Lets see here...

My initial concern is that in going energy shield based, that your total amount of energy shield is somewhat low. I only see 172% + 62% = 234%, with the added 15% more, 269%. Many ES builds typically reach 300%, but if you're comfortable without the extra bit of cushion that's ok.

I personally don't like the pathing through the +1 endurance charge to reach the Celestial wheel in Templar, nor do I care for the Celestial wheel in general.

As you've only mentioned that you are choosing to go 'cyclone' as an elementalist, we can only guess what elemental damage you are performing. Your tree has spent 0 investment on any specific type of elemental damage, so I have no clue yet. Maybe you give us some. ♥

Mastermind of Discord requires that you use elemental skills to activate it. Cyclone is not an elemental skill, and we still do not know what elemental damage you will be doing so I cannot recommend anything regarding it. I think Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord are likely both not required for what it is you are trying to do. Again, we need more information.

Since you are going to play Cyclone, I highly recommend you consider having a second curse. You will be in range of enemies to be able to consider running Blasphemy, and the range would work very well. We don't know what your mana reservation / auras are like yet, so cannot say for sure. More information needed.

I do not like the 3rd and 4th points into the 'Written in Blood' wheel. I think the first two to reach the notable is worth the points. You are only getting 5% Energy Shield for each point after that. You have 6% Energy Shield points easy available to you near 'Foresight'.

Looking forward to your reply with more information.

Cheers!

Thnks for the feedback. Well as i sayd i am new to the game and kind of noob, the tree needs a better work and i could use some help. Was thinking to use 2x Dyadus Infernal Axe http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dyadus and http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Heretic%27s_Veil for vulnerability and warlords mark together with enlighten and discipline for auras. The 2 axes idea came from another build that uses this kind of ish tree but life based and same ascendancy. Rest of the gear can be rares to cap res and energy shield as much as you can.
Thank you waiting for a reply ^^ P.S what should i getinstead of celestial passives ?
I cannot in good conscience recommend that you use Dyadus for any build, especially end-game. They are simply too under powered for the current game. It comes from a time where monster hit points were lower, and players had less access to damage.

By level 69 when you can equip these, you will be quite unhappy with the damage output. Sorry to say.

In addition, I should discuss with you how Elemental Overload works. When you hit with 1 hit of damage that performs both Fire and cold damage, the monster immediately gains resistances to both of those elemental types. Each one of your weapons deals both cold and fire damage. You would essentially be giving the monster 50% increased resistance to your damage.

Cyclone itself has a strong limitation with how it interacts with EE:
"
When dual wielding, each weapon hits once per spin.
from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

So, you are not able to have 1 weapon that is 'fire' and one weapon that is 'cold' and have it swap between hits. Sadly, it is not possible with cyclone. If you were to use a different skill, you could do this.

Heretic's veil is a great, albeit expensive unique. But I must warn you that merely equipping it does not grant you the ability to apply more than 1 curse to any monster you face. You must obtain '+1 curse' from a variety of sources in order to curse more than your default player limit of 1.

"Whispers of Doom" at the top of the tree would be one way of raising your limit to 2.

Discipline was expected since you are going CI. You still might want more % increased ES on tree.

This is what your current mana reservation looks like.
You have no reservation reduction on your tree. You will be unable to link your Cyclone to many support gems with this. You really need some reservation reduction.

If you are only gaining elemental damage as a 'source' from your weapons, and not running any elemental aura, you might be unsatisfied with the result.

Consider this setup with what you have already proposed:
Level 80 skill-tree

With this investment, you would not only be able to add Hatred into your build, but also gain 22% effect for non-curse auras you cast. This includes Discipline.

New aura reservation

You don't have to do this, however I think you would be more satisfied with this approach.

--
Additionally, I think you should seriously consider Paragon of Calamity as an ascendancy for reflect monsters. Especially since you are planning to go so heavily into elemental damage.

Hope this all helps ya.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Последняя редакция: Kwitch. Время: 12 февр. 2017 г., 15:09:46
"
Kwitch написал:
I cannot in good conscience recommend that you use Dyadus for any build, especially end-game. They are simply too under powered for the current game. It comes from a time where monster hit points were lower, and players had less access to damage.

By level 69 when you can equip these, you will be quite unhappy with the damage output. Sorry to say.

In addition, I should discuss with you how Elemental Overload works. When you hit with 1 hit of damage that performs both Fire and cold damage, the monster immediately gains resistances to both of those elemental types. Each one of your weapons deals both cold and fire damage. You would essentially be giving the monster 50% increased resistance to your damage.

Cyclone itself has a strong limitation with how it interacts with EE:
"
When dual wielding, each weapon hits once per spin.
from http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

So, you are not able to have 1 weapon that is 'fire' and one weapon that is 'cold' and have it swap between hits. Sadly, it is not possible with cyclone. If you were to use a different skill, you could do this.

Heretic's veil is a great, albeit expensive unique. But I must warn you that merely equipping it does not grant you the ability to apply more than 1 curse to any monster you face. You must obtain '+1 curse' from a variety of sources in order to curse more than your default player limit of 1.

"Whispers of Doom" at the top of the tree would be one way of raising your limit to 2.

Discipline was expected since you are going CI. You still might want more % increased ES on tree.

This is what your current mana reservation looks like.
You have no reservation reduction on your tree. You will be unable to link your Cyclone to many support gems with this. You really need some reservation reduction.

If you are only gaining elemental damage as a 'source' from your weapons, and not running any elemental aura, you might be unsatisfied with the result.

Consider this setup with what you have already proposed:
Level 80 skill-tree

With this investment, you would not only be able to add Hatred into your build, but also gain 22% effect for non-curse auras you cast. This includes Discipline.

New aura reservation

You don't have to do this, however I think you would be more satisfied with this approach.

--
Additionally, I think you should seriously consider Paragon of Calamity as an ascendancy for reflect monsters. Especially since you are planning to go so heavily into elemental damage.

Hope this all helps ya.

Okay all look good and better than mine though so i am gonna give it a shot and come with a conclusion. Once i reach a decent level i will see what weapons to go with and everything else. Gona come back to this once i have all the info. Thank you for your time and good luck.
You should rly look into the claws called hand of wisdom and action.

And as per say, the way you should then curse, would be frostblades+curse on hit+curse. frostblades is a cold skill, that will trigger 25% lightning penetration.
Another big benefit from this, is that ur dmg wont be mixed. So additionally linking lightning penetration to your cyclone will offer you a lot of benefits.
You will like this, have the possibility to run a lot of auras. Preferred suggestions, purity of lightning, reflect immunity and free resist is gg! and discipline and probably herald of thunder. Lets say you skip your idea of dual curse. And put herald of thunder + frostblades + curse on hit + warlords mark into a 4l.
Im doing a frostblades elementalist atm, reaching insane dps and survivability. This is my skill tree. And you will probably have a hard time getting meaningful crit from start. you will have to tweak it a bit. But u end up with lots of jewelsockets and good int! 2 convertion jewels, one at ranger and one at duelist.

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAPUjCAB434oi9G0ZEVA1uacrbAuTJ3_GwcXsGI_60NBfahGWDkiTla0zGddd8ioLcFKJ04w2KwoRL76KoS9RR-dUJP3_3jfU7T8NjVuvkAoUdaTCTirawYTvYSFkowHchNnEuNX4bmm-p3XL6mIaVTboRmkB56cwn8suU9NvI9NvJ5pqj2AV9mJ5AAYsvxXXhq5WY1b63UZjpxGB7g6jivljlczvetN-QzFM_42_BbXC7LTF2-dHBmwI8Yqiow_EO3y4yhqNWyZ_--jW6xQi6sM6KjibtYTFWFpSKVXg_MXpAkuuGyXZWzBbrJeVhx2D5eacxLciAAAAAAA=
A non critical strike skill build could look something like this: Ive also added a bit of area of effect, since ur running cyclone

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAPEjCAB234oi9G0ZEVA1uacrbAuTJ3_GwcXsGI_60NBfahGWDkiTla0zGddd8ow2KwoRL76KoS_tP1uvkApOKtrBhO9hIWSjAdyE2cS41fhuab6nGlU26EZpAeenMJ_LLlPTbyPTbyeaao9gLL8V14auVmNW-t1GY6cRge4Oo4r5Y5XM73rTfgW1wuy0xdvnRwZsCPGKGo1bJn_76NbrFCLqwzoqOJu1hMVYWlIpVeDpAkuuGyXZWzBbrJeVhx2DGbQtgxUg9qPdDVRHpr6exNgkVkiX9FJTPV-XlUyz0B_v6wQHHwI2xRXwBfmbJizphrMAAAAAAA==

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация