Self cast discharge elementalist. Shaper, Guadian's, chayula down HC viable

This is my build guide for self cast discharge.

Pros and Cons
Скрытый текст

Pros:
Solid clear speed
Great vs bosses
Immortal cry up permanently.
Tons of leech
Lots of fun

Cons:
You'll need a voll's to get the interaction to start working which makes the build a little costly
Have to travel down to Stun immunity which is meh.
Mana can be obnoxious to manage (Not full optimized, I'm sure someone who know more about mana could fix this.)
Generally not fully optimized. My apologies

My gear
Скрытый текст

Required:

You don't need to have plus one frenzy on the voll's but it helps.

Good additions:

The boot enchant is pretty important for early levels where your mana leech stacks won't be as big.

Rest of this is just some medium es gear with high es to make skins of the loyal more worth while.

Flasks

Interaction
Скрытый текст

So the interaction goes like this.
Deal a hit that is a non critical strike.

Will give you a power charge. I use 2 powerlessness jewels to reduce my maximum to 1.
With 1 power charge

Takes that one power charge away and gives you a frenzy charge

Says when you lose that power charge, and gain a frenzy, you gain an endurance charge.

So the goal is to hit automatically lots of times.
To do this I've combined herald of thunder with Shaper of Desolation (Because the order is shocking, igniting, everything, chilling, then shocking again you end up having it up a large majority of the time.)
CWDT blade vortex, ball lightning, and AOE at level 1 to provide lots of charges when being hit.
Orb of storms which can be placed right before discharging to ensure you hit max stacks vs packs of 3 or more. (Will also proc when you use discharge because it counts as Fire, Lightning, and Cold skill)
Last but not least an Ire glove enchant to provide mega charges vs bosses.

All of these hits having added lightning on them from Herald of Thunder lets us take advantage of Elemental Equilibrium. (almost all our discharge damage ends up being fire.)

I can't figure out how to link my skill page without the intuitive leaps screwing things up. You can view my profile. (It's the character called "I_Figured_It_Out")

Please feel free to add me in game @Abizmal or post here for anymore information you might be curious about. If there is good feed back I'll record some guardian, atziri, and shaper fights.
(For ignite immune monsters swap from ignite to ele focus.)
Последняя редакция: Ex_Teq. Время: 12 февр. 2017 г., 17:18:25
Last bumped12 февр. 2017 г., 16:13:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация