Does a Life-Armor Based Skeleton-Necromancer work?

Hi guys, I am fairly new (a few months) to this game, and I tried a variety of builds so far... blew up about 5 exalts and still can't clear anything beyond T10-12 maps without dying.

I know CI exists and I tried it. However, (call me noob) I don't like the way I have to hit and run all the time and some bosses can literally 2shot me (10k es) if I am not careful. I also don't like the way es start after a 2sec and cannot use flasks.

So I made my own life-armor based necromancer for summoning skeletons+zombies/specter, and am seeking your help to see if this build is any good. I just want an expert opinion on it, you can call it a bad build if you want, but please provide feedback about why it is bad.

This build is NOT completely Original. I probably got some inspiration from all the other builds that I have read.

Here is link to tree on poe planner:

www.poeurl.com/2Td

Link to equipment list:

www.poeurl.com/2Te

Just in case the link breaks, The main uniques that I want to use are:
The queen's escape (for skeleton bonus)
(ignore gems & 6link in the future)

The Brass Dome for armor : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Brass_Dome

and sideherbreath amulet

All other equipment grabs the resists, more strength, more dexterity, grabs some chaos resists but I probably wont have enough currency to get 135% chaos resist.
The base should lean towards the armor/energy shield equipment.

I will be running level 10 clarity, hatred+generosity, Determination || all with level 3 enlighten

In sword --> Summon Skeletons (Blue) + Melee Splash (Red) + Minion Damage (Blue) + Empower level 3 (Red) + Multi Strike (Red) + Melee Physical Damage (Red) << 2blue 4red, not too bad to roll
(I know this is not my original idea)

In chest --> Rise Zombie (Blue) + Melee Splash (Red) + Minion Damage (Blue) + Minion Life (Blue) + Multi Strike (Red) + Empower level 3 (Red) << 2blue 4 red again

That leaves me with a lot of other sockets to do stuff like desecrate, the offerings, movement skills and etc.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading this.

EDIT:
My main concern here is to be able to tank physical damage, I find myself dying the most to that form of damage instead of spells.

Последняя редакция: RockyFish. Время: 13 февр. 2017 г., 17:03:36
Last bumped13 февр. 2017 г., 16:50:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация