A maybe viable elemental hit build (Build concept/Theorycrafting)

So, i decided that for my next char i would try to make a build by myself. I started looking stuff around at the wiki when i find this: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Piscator%27s_Vigil.

I remembered that elemental hit adds base elemental dmg to the attack, what meant that i would not need any base dmg, and then started working on passive skill tree and think about what items i could use to try to make this work.

The links i picked up for EH are: EH-GMP-Wed-AddCold-AddLight(5l)-Empower(6l)

I made an elementalist: and a deadeye: , both non-crit CI. As i made the elementalist tree first, i think it is really shitty, but the deadeye tree reaches the witch zone, and you could easily just make a tree identical to the deadeye tree but with an elementalist(i just didn't do that myself because i'm to lazy to do it right now e.e), so i think the real difference between both will realy just the ascendancy nodes. (for the next parts of the thread, we will be using the deadeye tree).

Making an analysis of the benefits of each ascendancy:
With the elmentalist, you have:
-garanteed shock, ignite or freeze
-free elemental prolif.
-25% elemental pen
With the deadeye, you have:
-proj. spd and dmg, atk spd
-dmg as projs. travels farther
-(2 of 3):
--+1 chain
--+1 proj
--projs. return, pierce chance, crit chance(helps to proc EO)

For our defenses, we can/will use:
-We WILL use incandescent heart as it will provide us with at least 0.8% life leech and 25% of
elemental dmg mitigation, while also giving us a nice 10%~20% bonus damage as chaos.
-You may have noticed that we have a lot of shield defenses in our tree. With that, a 400 ES(5 chaos at poe.trade right now) shield will give us around 2.5K ES.
-Discipline, but for that we will be reserving a big chunk of our mana, so i do not know
if it's worth it, considering we want to stack as much dmg to atks as we can(Anger/Wrath/HoI/HoT).
-A big problem is phys mitigation. We can use a CWDT setup and a granite flask, but don't know if
that is enought. We could use artic armor, but then comes the same problem mentione at the
discipline topic.

If the hole thing is just a lot of nonsense, sry, that's the 1'st time i try to make a build and also i'm trying to make something that everybody knows that doesn't work(EH) work, so if you have any critisism or suggestion please post. Also sry for any english mistakes i made as english is not my 1st language, and sry too if i posted this at the wrong forum topic.

That is it for now, thanks for reading/repling
Last bumped30 марта 2017 г., 2:39:52
I am currently working on an ele witch bow build. It is interesting. Close to viable... maybe. Will post if I am able to workout the downsides.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация