[Necromancer] Auranal the Aurabot

Stats: http://imgur.com/a/MQCht

Passive Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAQPuDXwN4g48EHsRUBRxFScXLxhWGYoaOBqPGyUc3B0UHaodviLqIvQksCW8Jwso-i9vM4c1uTpSRARFnUZxSI5JsUuuTLNTUlXWV8lZ81xrXIpfsGFSZOdmVGaeaGVodGvbbAttGW-ecLtyD3Kpdqx9GH_GgKSCx4MJg7aESITFhmCG0Yx2jLGPGo9GkFWTJ5RvmuCbipuhm7WhL6cIpyusqrQMtzG4k746vk--isHFwzrDbcpKytPMvM9-0B_Tj9fP2RPZW9pi2xrbT9-K37_gw-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGOyD707viO_r89322vcy99f46_k3-ej60vsJ_kk=\

Note: This isn't my own guide, I'm doing this for a friend, he is not quite familiar with the forums.

Items and Gems can be seen below vvv

Note: Not every piece of gear os necessary. The +1 socket and level 21 gems are there for minxmaxing, and also the maxed out Shavyronne's Relevation. If you're filthy rich like my friend go ahead and minmax, otherwise it is just icing on the cake.

Level 4 Enlightens are not necessary but allow you to fit an extra aura or two. Level 4 Empower is a bonus too.

You go lowlife without a Shavyronne's Wrappings, which means you have to beware of Chaos damage. My friend has capped chaos resistance (75%) and runs two Coruscating Elixir, but beware, Nullifer nemesis mod exists!

Physical damage is not a problem as you have max block, however this DOES NOT mean you tank the big telegraphed hits; you can still die.

If you want the build to be at max efficiency, aim for level 94. It's when your passive tree finishes and you get all the required nodes. Extra levels just means more bonuses.

Overall I will say this build is really well made, as I've tested out in some maps. Very efficient clear speed and can handle high tier bosses no problemo. Only downside is that you attack so fast you lag yourself (or just my shitty laptop lul)

If you have any questions you can ask me/my friend :P
Последняя редакция: Hyrchurn. Время: 7 июня 2017 г., 20:22:54
Last bumped16 июня 2017 г., 8:20:09

Here is a list of the items I use with the correct gem links, I use 2 Coruscating Exilir flasks just in case 1 runs out. You do NOT need the gear with +# to socketed gems nor do you need the Shav's ring 4% but it does help!
As for my Jewels I use:
1x

2x

4x
Последняя редакция: EURyanHough. Время: 5 июня 2017 г., 7:18:24
I use the Fortified Legion Combat Jewel to keep my Animate Guardian alive in combination with a couple of minion nodes on the tree. Here are a list of items I use on my Animate Guardian:

Weapon slot: Dying Breath - Reason: 18% block chance, Nearby allies gain a damage aura
Alternative: Kingmaker Despot Axe - Reason: nearby allies have 30% increased item Rarity and Culling

Helmet: Leer Cast Festival Mask - Reason: nearby allies gain yet another damage aura (please note these stack with other Animate Guardians, the dying breath does NOT)
Alternative: The Bringer of Rain Nightmare Bascinet - Reason: nice amount of flat life, 6% block and adds physical damage to attacks (please note that your Animate Guardian can use a chest piece whilst wearing this helmet)

Gloves: Southbound soldier gloves - Reason: 12-16% life
Alternative: Any with a high amount of flat life/resistances

Boots: Kaom's Roots - Reason: nice amount of flat life
ALternative: Same again, any with a high amount of flat life/resistances. Movement speed is also nice

Chest: Zahndethus' Cassock Sage's Robe - Reason: It gives a nice amount of chaos resistance as well as having a 100% chance on Block to create Consecrated Ground (this is a good combination with Dying Breath as it provides 18% block)
Alternative: Ambu's Charge Crusader Chainmail - Reason: nice amount of flat life, 15% to all resistances and you also get 2% of life regenerated per second if it's hit recently (I'm not sure if it gains endurance charges when it takes a critical strike nor do I know if it shared endurance charges)
Another Alternative is a Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale for the % life and %10-15 to all resistances
Please note I do NOT use Shav's wrappings unless I'm tired and really cba using Coruscating Exilir.. if I use Shav's wrappings I have to drop a few Auras and add a level 4 enlighten.

Here are also a few items you can use if your DPS is a lot faster than you:

The gem links in the items are correct, make sure culling strike has 20% quality for that 10% attack/cast speed or it's useless and you might as well switch your 4 link shield charge to a 3 link and add a curse to your CWDT set-up (Which ever helps your DPS the most!)

PS: If your CWDT set-up isn't working it's probably because your gem levels are the wrong level..
Here's a link that might help you: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
Последняя редакция: EURyanHough. Время: 16 июня 2017 г., 8:13:42
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQ0ABzMAAIPfiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUDW5pyt9GGvbTLPQH-_rRX4OXGr6IvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvf8bBxewYcLvZEy9vytO0DEZx4Ygdqv5J6roNfFfJKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnogwlgQ249voBvnspKX7CbtcM6GYr7CfbaGo-ExSo4IurbGhB7vjq4kxzcjxrr7prgRZ1TUqcIj0YdFPrSFy9k51XWgKQksGaecg9Z8xo4kFWUb2ZUtzGMdqyqcqn3MuoYdqzPfvjr891oZRRxDjzfv9tP4MMlvDpShmBhUu9OhtEnC4O2m6H314RIXGvDbcy8RARodNpiGFYVJ4yxSI4N4puKvk_sg9OPAAAAAAA=

Here's an example of a level 100 tree

(Sorry to keep adding things to the post, I keep getting asked questions about the build)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация