Confused about everything.

I haven't played in a very long time and i've been trying to look up information in general of how to play a summoner/necromancer for days now with no real answers to what i want to know.

1. Are the stats your character has directly linked to your minions? meaning if you want them to hit harder you have to gain more strength for that to translate?

2. How do i get minion items? I'm seeing all these guides with items for + to minion gems and more that i've never seen before but no where does it tell me if they are random drops, something i need to buy.. does the game do crafting now?

I really need help!
Last bumped8 июня 2017 г., 3:26:02
Скрытый текст
"
Annaden написал:
I haven't played in a very long time and i've been trying to look up information in general of how to play a summoner/necromancer for days now with no real answers to what i want to know.

1. Are the stats your character has directly linked to your minions? meaning if you want them to hit harder you have to gain more strength for that to translate?

2. How do i get minion items? I'm seeing all these guides with items for + to minion gems and more that i've never seen before but no where does it tell me if they are random drops, something i need to buy.. does the game do crafting now?

I really need help!

No the stats your character has isn't directly linked to your minions unless there's a specific item you have that makes it affect your minions.

You seem like you're just new to the game in general. the + to minion gems on items like rare items are rolled like that. The Uniques that have it are well.. uniques that have it. The game does crafting if you don't mind spending money for what you want. there are also essences which may have what you want/need.
I'm not new to the game honestly, just these aspects. I've never had them explained to me because i was playing years ago with people who were new just like i was.

But i'm still not being told specifically, are the items random drops during adventure or vendor bought? where do i find this crafting that you're mentioning? what money are you talking about? and what essences are you talking about?
"
Annaden написал:
I'm not new to the game honestly, just these aspects. I've never had them explained to me because i was playing years ago with people who were new just like i was.

But i'm still not being told specifically, are the items random drops during adventure or vendor bought? where do i find this crafting that you're mentioning? what money are you talking about? and what essences are you talking about?

Okay, first off, there's a plethora of information out there if you just google the right things.

But here we go, they're found randomly by identifying rare items found in zones/maps.

The crafting thing can be found on sites like poedb or any other site that tells you what items can roll what mods. Aside from that it's understanding what items can roll what things.

The money that i'm mentioning is currency, obviously. Currency that adjusts the items you find while adventuring.

The essences are up to what build you want or what mods you want, you can find this easily by searching up the essence poewiki.

The reason why you haven't got the answers to those questions you have been asking is because they're extremely basic and anyone who has put some time into playing can answer them on their own. My friend who has been playing for a week can answer those things.

It's not that there aren't answers for what you want to ask, it just seems like you're being extremely lazy in not playing the game since you'd understand what the items are.
Actually, i asked those because i thought you meant something else completely different from the ABSOLUTE basic. I already knew about identifying, the currency of the different specials being used as payment and no, i've goggled multiples of different things to try getting answers beyond the basic of SEEING the item to get information of how to find what ever it is i'm looking for.

But thanks.
Uh no problem, if you know the basics then the rest is cake, what's the problem you're having? Because either you're missing something completely obvious or you already have the answers for the questions you're asking.
try activating a couple more brain cells

and visiting poe.trade
Последняя редакция: Chris0au. Время: 8 июня 2017 г., 3:27:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация