[3.0] HP SRS/Zombie MoM,EB,EE,2curses for HC (need advice)

Hello, so I have been using other players builds for a while and I wanted to do some theorycrafting myself. This is what I came up with. What do you guys think? Is it viable for HC league in 3.0?

Its a HP summoner with srs,zombies,double curse,EE,MoM+EB+zealots oath

Tree:
https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAO0ACDMAAHPfilSufdIi9G0ZbAvJPb-X8h4I9GpDvOp9GGvb7IpMswQHg9tVxjpYrJj318y8m6EYajlSWAePRqcI6-6a4EWdU1IqmPqAHNy4kyj6mK2mrJAziEBFR8BmMtEEs6IA8B-Cx9P7qH1akWqs-ehBh7c-_grYvR2-M4cD7qrEhWBNuWjyNZL-j03jplc64fJFhTKPGpMnHRR_xsHFiEKCHtsL74j5N9fPSbH60vfBFm_jaiSqNukRUKcrEZYHHpUu8NVJUVfJDXzqurQMRnGwd4MJhEhca8Ntm4q-T0eFOQsVJ4yxSI4N4gAAEQAAAgAH0AEB9AEDEAABAwIAAAA=

Gem setup:
Hatred - Generosity, Desecrate/movement skill

Arc - Curse on hit - Vulnerability - Elemental Weakness

CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration

Clarity, Stone Golem, Flesh Offering, Discipline

SRS - Multistrike - Meele splash - Minion dmg - some more dmg - some more dmg

Zombie - Multistrike - Minion Dmg - some more dmg

Equiment:
no idea, maybe that shield that gives charges (Victario's Charity) with Necromantic aegis node
ign: DarkEggW DarkEggM DarkEggT
Последняя редакция: 0DarkEgg0. Время: 29 июня 2017 г., 16:28:26
Last bumped8 июля 2017 г., 0:24:28
I would take out EB and Necro Ageis and the 4 nodes behind each and get the skill duration nodes under the scion wheel. I would probably go +2 Staff for SRS, and maybe an Alpha's Howl for helm.
"
Regards написал:
I would take out EB and Necro Ageis and the 4 nodes behind each and get the skill duration nodes under the scion wheel. I would probably go +2 Staff for SRS, and maybe an Alpha's Howl for helm.

You'll get more dps using The Covenant chest and Victario's Charity + Necro Aegis than with a +2 staff. You can then get more damage using a Fear essenced weapon or use Mon'tregul's or whatever. It's also worth keeping the EB MoM combo, no alternative can give as much EHP while letting you reserve all your mana. With Covenant you should drop ZO though.

items
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
I'm bumping this because I've been running it in the beta and I'm around level 74 right now. So far the build has gone great, way better than I expected. The zombies do a ridiculous amount of damage with Violent Dead. I'm also running SRS in the Covenant with Maim to get that extra phys damage. I'm going to do a lot more experimenting, but this seems like a great league starter build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация