The Baron head, Iron grip and Skeleton mages?

Would it be possible to make a zombie/M-Skele build?

I mean...

The head applies all strenght to minions, Iron grip diverts that, so it also benefits projectiles... ?

I presume Skeletons are using "projectile" attacks :-)

It depends what sort of tag their so called projectiles have... do any of you folks know?

Or i could link them with Iron will? 1000+ Str, Iron will/Baron?
Последняя редакция: Pathtastic. Время: 3 авг. 2017 г., 9:31:05
Last bumped6 авг. 2017 г., 1:27:34
Try both at the same time and let us know the results :)
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
"
Pathtastic написал:
Would it be possible to make a zombie/M-Skele build?

I mean...

The head applies all strenght to minions, Iron grip diverts that, so it also benefits projectiles... ?

I presume Skeletons are using "projectile" attacks :-)

It depends what sort of tag their so called projectiles have... do any of you folks know?

Or i could link them with Iron will? 1000+ Str, Iron will/Baron?

iron grip is projectile attacks . the skeletons use spells i believe.

i am pretty sure it is an either/or situation
Must admit, I haven't looked into it fully, but some spells are projectiles, no?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Iron Grip is for physical projectile ATTACKS

Last I saw Spell Echo works with mages to cast twice so they're casting spells, not attacking.

Iron Will probably works but surely you'd be better off just using other supports with them right?
IGN shdowe
ah, totally forgot about that. my bad. haven't played a ranger since Neversink's Tshot :p
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
"
shdowe написал:
Iron Grip is for physical projectile ATTACKS

Last I saw Spell Echo works with mages to cast twice so they're casting spells, not attacking.

Iron Will probably works but surely you'd be better off just using other supports with them right?

Well... the reason behind this is getting the Baron headpiece :-) so that my zombies can leech for me and i'll get a ton of health.

If i have 1000+ str. they'll get a ton of dmg. The bare minimum to activate Baron is 1k str. Iron will, will allow me buff the mages by 200% spellpower + 38% from the gem and another 10% from quality. Meaning 1 gem = 248% spellpower buff.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация