(I Need Advice) Quad Totem Scorching Ray with High Life Regen

Hi guys,

I'm getting back into the game now that 3.0 is out and I'm liking it a lot. I have never been great at understanding the nuances of all the support gems and skill tree verbiage (more vs increased, etc...) and would appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Here is the skill tree I had in mind

Скрытый текст
https://www.poeplanner.com/AAkAAPkACSUAAHn53YuMwJoJqtn8wGYEs6IA8B9o8kVHMtHr7nyDp5ReXdH9pwjYJFZIj0aboffXrJjxbDbYSRsqjexVHRQSaRcccXn60maeWOUqE1oro_IRLSycEFiHZRZv42pPBEPIW6CnVXwOr2wLYcauEMz4kwxfHKdTpbzqakMc3LiTjxoo-oLH-ehXyQ186rq0DMrTvoqhL5MnUzVQQqIuDki3MOhaJogUCRNtXfIYajlSWAfE9iftBg7UfAn2IbA095eFLpT-h3sgQYe3Pv4K2L2drgN1kStfBLcxjHY6WFXGmuBFnVNSaFoEUToWhoIrJgOadSpxYgAAAAAA

I built this same character in Breach league and tried to have a balance of HP, Armor, and ES but this time I think I want to go just high armor and HP with lots of life regen. Keeping that in mind I may get to Growth and Decay node through Deep Wisdom rather than the Foresight node which gives a bit of ES.

My main questions are should I balance between Spell Damage and DOT/Burning Damage or is one superior to the other when using scorching ray? As you can see it is sort of balanced at the moment between increased fire/spell damage and increased burning/DOT.

I also plan to try and get most of my equipment to give me + to life and also life regen so do I have enough points in my tree dedicated to Life % and to regen? Should I forgo some spell damage and put more into life/defense? Since it's a totem build it's naturally more defensive so I thought I can survive with a little less than God-Like HP pool and Regen but I still want it to be up there.

Lastly, in a six-link which support gems are a must? Efficacy, Burning Damage, Elemental Focus, Controlled Destruction, Swift Affliction, or some other skill gem I'm not thinking of? Swift Affliction might be a little tricky for me to run because of the high dex requirement so I was thinking of running the other 4.

Thanks ahead of time for your responses!
Последняя редакция: Haigdem. Время: 22 авг. 2017 г., 3:57:34
Last bumped5 дек. 2017 г., 18:47:53
Spell and burning damage are all increased damage, so add together, the ratio makes no difference

I myself would rather go 3 totems and self cast, which allows for easy EE proc.

I did a 3 Scorching ray totems and Righteous Fire in Mayhem as a test and it went OK.
Casting arc and orb of storms to proc Elemental Overload and Elemental Equilbrium.

The character called CCJ_MayhemOne in my profile.
Chest is missing as it was a Tabula that I corrupted, and went bad :)

Used a Romiras Banquet ring to get a lot endurance charges quickly and easily proc Elemental Overload. So I had near perma Immortal Call.

Was able to run Righteous Fire thanks to MOM, just need to get mana regen on rings etc, and spec into the Pantheons that reduced DOT and fire damage. I could even run it with a Safell's Frame shield with a level 18 Purity of fire
Only had 460 life and 216 mana regen - 133/75 net with Righteous Fire on. One of my life flasks turns RF off

for the RF totem - I used
RF + Spell totem + burn damage + elemental focus + efficacy + Minion and totem elemental resists (or controlled destruction)

according to Path of Building, each of my level 16 SR totems do 75k DPS each
Turning off RF drops it down to 52k, and you also don't get the RF burn aura which is nice to shield charge into mobs. So 20% quality RF is a massive damage boost

Последняя редакция: CoolColJ. Время: 5 дек. 2017 г., 19:07:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация