Dyadus Sunder Elementalist (Melee Witch) || Great Clear Speed on a Budget

INTRODUCTION

Скрытый текст
This is my build guide for my Dyadus Sunder Elementalist. I wanted to make a build around the unique Dyadus and also try making a melee witch. Dyadus recently got buffed quite significantly. It now has the modifier "enemies chilled by you take 100% burning damage, this is effectively a 100% more multiplier on your burning damage. The DPS of Dyadus has also been improved quite significantly.

In order to take advantage of the 100% more multiplier, we are required to chill enemies. To chill enemies we need a substantial amount of cold damage. To do this, I used the Added Cold damage support gem. Since I wanted my cold damage to also ignite enemies, I combined this with Hrimburn gloves, to minimize my Ignite DPS loss.

I then used all the ignite damage scaling modifiers available to me, to scale the ignite DPS as much as possible. This includes scaling from cold damage, fire damage, burning damage, DOT, Dyadian Dawn etc. Theoretically, according to PoB, I could reach 140k Ignite DPS, but that would require some sacrifices to defense, as well as an increase in cost.

This build is not recommended for Boss killing, but rather fast and fun map clearing. I am still figuring out a viable single-target setup. If anyone has any suggestions for that, I am welcome to hearing it.

Character Link here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MoarPizza/characters

VIDEOS

https://youtu.be/iaG4RjWT5Sw

OVERVIEW

Pros:

+ Insane clear speed
+ Budget
+ Great Fun
+ Can scale further with more currency / better gear

Cons:

- Boss Killing is mediocre

SKILL TREE

Duelist

Passive Tree (For level 90)

Ascendancy Points: Shaper of Desolation, Beacon of Ruin, Liege of the Primordial, Paragon of Calamity

Bandits: +2 Passives

SKILL TREE EXPLANATION

For the skill tree we grab as many life nodes in the vicinity as we can. We also grab a lot of increased burning damage, increased fire damage, EDAS and ailment damage. We have around 87% increased armour, so I suggest getting some high armour gear if possible. We also get mana and mana regeneration passives, as we will rely completely on mana regeneration for Sunder rather than mana leech.

We also grab Resolute Technique so that we never miss. Alternatively, you can go Elemental Overload. This will increase DPS by a lot but you will need to get some more crit chance and accuracy on gear. RT is less hassle. We also get around 4.1% life regeneration to mitigate the degen from Bloodrage so that it doesn't feel uncomfortable while mapping.

JEWELS

We generally want high life, burning damage, damage over time, fire damage, cold damage and attack speed on our jewels. Attack Speed is so that our Sunder animation is less clunky and so that we can WB faster. We use the unique jewel mantra of flames for the massive boost to fire damage, we use a lot of buffs such as Lightning Golem, Flame Golem, Bloodrage, Clarity and Anger. For the other jewel slots, you can use rare jewels or Izaro's Turmoil.

GEAR

GEAR EXPLANATION

Скрытый текст

Weapon

For our weapons, we want a Dyadus with very high rolled fire damage. For our offhand, you can either use Advancing Fortress or Razor of the Seventh Sun. Razor of the Seventh Sun offers more DPS, while Advancing Fortress gives better defense. We want the additional attack speed from dual-wielding so that our Sunder feels less clunky and also so that we can use Whirling Blades for better mobility.

Helm

For our helm, we use a rare helm with high evasion/armour and life / resistances. I would also recommend Starkonja's for the attack speed, since it improves our WB speed. It also gives us a lot of Dexterity to help meet our dex requirement.

Chest

Generally for our Chest, we want a good rare chest with high life/resistances. Mine's isn't a great example, it does the job. If you can get a 6L Coil or Belly, that would be ideal.

Gloves and Boots

For Gloves, we want Hrimburn so that our cold damage can Ignite, the physical damage conversion also helps give us more damage. For boots, we want high resistances and Life, also good dexterity if possible.

Amulet and Rings

For the Amulet and Rings, we want jewellery with high fire damage, life and resistances. Also try to get cold damage or elemental weapon damage if you can. Once you have more currency, you can afford better jewellery.

Belt

For the Belt, we ideally want a Dyadian Dawn for the 35% more multiplier to Ignite DPS.

LINKS AND GEMS

Sunder Setup

For Sunder the links are shown above. Added Cold damage is for the chill. This is combined with Hrimburn so that our cold damage can Ignite. Chance to Ignite is necessary for our Ignite Chance. The rest are all more multipliers to our burning damage.

Mobility Setup

This is the main mobility setup which involves using Whirling blades and faster attacks. These are attached to Fortify and BM.

Aura Setup

This is our Aura setup and we use Anger, Blasphemy + Elemental Weakness and Clarity. Clarity is mainly for the boost to mantra of flames. Anger gives us heaps of fire damage. We use Elemental Weakness because it also helps our main hit damage, as well as scaling our Ignite DPS.

Buff / Utility Setup

We use an Flame Golem for the bonus damage(80% increase to Burning Damage). Lightning Golem is for the additional attack speed, so that our Whirling Blades feels better. It also helps with the attack animation of Sunder. As an elementalist, we can run 2 golems.

Our other buff is bloodrage, which helps us generate frenzy charges and gives us good attack speed too. The DOT is mitigated through 4.1% life regeneration obtained from the tree.

THE END

Последняя редакция: cookees. Время: 1 окт. 2017 г., 9:44:11
Last bumped28 сент. 2017 г., 0:14:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация