[Elementalist Golemancer]PoB showing Eminence giving a higher DPS boost than Harmony

Hey there,

So I just managed a 13th socket with my golemancer and went to PoB to do some build planning, and I notice that currently, I'd get 11.3% attack and cast rate, and 2.7% more dps if I switched a Harmony out for an Eminence. Until now I just assumed Harmony was the best gem for elementalist golemancers, although it makes sense that at least one Eminence is marginally better, given how few attack/cast speed buffs there are in the skill tree.

Here is the pastebin to my current build. https://pastebin.com/1HYpcuHd

The dps change is on a +2 corrupted skin, 21 golem, 21 GMP, 21 echo, 20/23 controlled desctruction, 19/20 minion damage and 16/0 elemental focus

Has anyone tested this, and hit upon a good balance of harmonies vs. eminences? It looks like it's taking the full harmony damage bonus into account with 3 golem types out, as inactivating either of those skills drops the dps by 19.1%.

Any thoughts and experiences of this highly appreciated!
Последняя редакция: Encomium. Время: 28 сент. 2017 г., 12:36:17
Last bumped28 сент. 2017 г., 23:31:14
the sole reason as to why harmony is better than the eminence is for the 2% life regen, it makes your golems able to outheal any damage that they take, 10%+ life regen is pretty dang insane on top of totem elemental resists and high life.

but for elementalist since your golems don't take elemental damage you can skip 1 or 2 harmonies for eminence for dps boost
Последняя редакция: Oren97. Время: 28 сент. 2017 г., 23:32:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация